Rhyse Martin - Locker Room

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea definitely, I already skimmed through this vid, totally different seeing him off the field and chatting, good bloke alright! has achieved some great things.. I really do wish him all the best for the future and hope he can lockdown a spot after this weekend..!! Whatever happens...wherever Martin ends up, he will have a huge future in nrl no doubt.

Thanks for the post spoonman.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Are these full length locker room vids available somewhere?
Good interview

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved the interview. Sounds like a nice guy. Hope he works out i have always liked him glad his playing sunday. We need him to have a good game to cement his spot.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a great guy, we're lucky to have him. He could be a future captain if we're prepared to back him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's a great guy, we're lucky to have him. He could be a future captain if we're prepared to back him.
True from all we can gather on the guys demeanour. The handling of his career in 2019 points to the failure of the club and evidence of our predicament. He should have been picked Game 1 as a commitment from the coach for last season.

We get a good player who has great potential to be outstanding and a fan favourite to build a following around the club and they get dropped or shafted and leave.

It's bad business as well as demoralising for team mates, the player, fans and sponsors too I imagine.

We need to be fostering the personalities and encouraging some guys to develop into stars for kids to follow. God knows we only have Martin and Lewis in that potential category...put them back together Pay.

As well as unchange the other partnerships and L/R changes, to give an average bunch the playing roster familiarity they had.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a feeling we’re going to lose Rhyse no matter what. He seemed content that he only extended for 1 more season and his comment about not wanting to undersell himself seems to indicate he’ll go to the highest bidder. He didn’t at any stage say how grateful he was to the Dogs for giving him a shot or how much he loved being here. Given we’re in no position to have a bidding war, I think we’re in some trouble here.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling we’re going to lose Rhyse no matter what. He seemed content that he only extended for 1 more season and his comment about not wanting to undersell himself seems to indicate he’ll go to the highest bidder. He didn’t at any stage say how grateful he was to the Dogs for giving him a shot or how much he loved being here. Given we’re in no position to have a bidding war, I think we’re in some trouble here.
I think the club made their long term decision when they signed CHN.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing we do not want to do is getting back into strife by paying overs for anyone. If a player is a gold digger then here’s your hat what’s the hurry as far as I am concerned. I am not referring to any player. Just saying as a principle. League is a team sport and all players in the team need a fair share of the spoils. Paying stupid money for one or two so called stars is not the way to go. Others in the team then have over expectations for what they can get paid. True some may get a bit more and some a bit less but the operative word is a bit. Established and proven players can get a premium over a young up and comer who has not yet performed over a period of time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So why doesn’t gay put this guy in the team?
Is gay intimidated by masculinity?

Last edited: