Opinion Positivity Thread

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our teams struggling, has been for a while.
Look at everything that’s been on the kennel for the last few years... so any negative comments please go to another page.

This thread is for positive comments, realisations, news, player and club compliments... and all our hopes.
None of us know when we will, but the mighty Bulldogs will be back. If you’re a true Bulldog, you know we’ll be the Dogs of war again!

A dog will only cop so many floggings before it realises it has to bite back and stand up for itself.
#dogsforever

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Positive is GOOD! And Weather we are struggling or not I have never doubted we will be back!! Bigger an better than ever, things aren’t going well atm, but having the club/team and TK as family is the best thing to be apart of..

We may bitch an moan etc and that’s because we have soooo MUCH passion for our great club!!

We are an ALWAYS will be the doggs of war.. !! Good luck to all the players and let’s hope they kick on from here an make a mark this year in the Comp..!!

GO DOGGIES.

Last edited:

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope we string a few wins together for the sake of the youngsters who have to debut in first grade under the current circumstances.

I also take my hat off to Pay, no one else wanted the job and Pay took it knowing it would be nearly impossible to make freinds with fans.
He seems to really have his heart in it too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are in the first stage of a rebuild. It's not entirely about winning a premiership this year. It would be nice. But the big hope is that we identify the players that will go a long way in this team and teach them the right mentality. Some players will never have the power to step out of the holes that negative situations put them in. But if we find 4-5 players in this squad that can fall deep in the manure pile and come out shining we are forming the basis of a squad that can represent the dogs of war mentality.

From the darkness emerges the light. We are at our darkest point, so it's going to be nice seeing the light start shining again.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually like this side. Looks great on paper.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of positivity, what about Nick Meaney. He looks really confident and knows he can provide speed. Should be very interesting to see how he goes. We can say that another positive is having 2 quicksters now in our back 5 (meaney and reimis)