Social Media Curtis Rona to come back?

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He trolls everyone on there. That said if ever the club needed players from the past coming back to help lift it, now is the time.

Heck sign Luke Patten back up.. the bloke killed it in the Legends of League and has buckets of pace still.
Should get Frank Pritchard back in some way to fire up the guys

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ha I see the salary cap for premier rugby clubs is $13m AUD.
So I guess the pay would be at least similar or maybe more than the NRL?
13 mil......?
What club......
Salary cap for super rugby is like 5.5 or something, and international players topped up with (wallaby contracts for example)

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
13 mil......?
What club......
Salary cap for super rugby is like 5.5 or something, and international players topped up with (wallaby contracts for example)
No I'm talking about premier rugby clubs in England.
Their salary cap is £7m.
Rona has signed for London Irish.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s actually not the first time he has hinted that he would like to come back even got some message straight from him confirming.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to have him back at the club but sadly doesnt seem likely.
I'd look at putting him on the wing outside Hoppa (If Meaney goes well at FB), so we would have strike on both sides.
He's a great finisher and Hoppa has dem silky handz to set him up.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s actually not the first time he has hinted that he would like to come back even got some message straight from him confirming.
All of his mates have moved on, I’m not sure it would be the same these days

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a brilliant first year with us. Killed it and was leathal on the left edge.

But not to be a downer and seem like I poo poo everything (don’t want to be the next Marley). But he was big average in his second year. Mind wasn’t on footy. Made some shocking errors and he didn’t care anymore. Also took the money and left us.

So for mine I’d rather chuck the money at someone else. Like what’s semi up to these days :p

I’d still rather a winger with speed. And the second season when he stopped caring (truth me told he was on peanut compared to his performances) he was a quartet of the player he was. And his effort was gone. Also took longer to turn and chase then Lebron James on defence.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have extra cash, why the hell wouldnt we sign someone like ben hampton now? Can play 1 3 4 6 even 9.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Criss Anderson had a meeting last week with hes manager and Rona at a place in lakemba apparently he will be either us sooner rather then later
I find this extremely hard to believe. But power to you if it's correct

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Criss Anderson had a meeting last week with hes manager and Rona at a place in lakemba apparently he will be either us sooner rather then later
Who is his manager?