THIS IS NOT DEAN PAYS FAULT. please READ CAREFULLY

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And how has their attitude and qualities come through on game day sir?
Serious question
Shithouse !!! That's not the point tho. Everybody on here can come up with a side they think is competitive, doesn't mean they will be.

Who is more likely to select better players, Pay or TK members. That is the point. Have an opinion by all means, just can't believe how simple minded some people are on here.

Some players just don't turn up or have the skills, Pay is selecting who he thinks does based on who he has available to select. Criticize him all you want, can't see anyone doing any better.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shithouse !!! That's not the point tho. Everybody on here can come up with a side they think is competitive, doesn't mean they will be.

Who is more likely to select better players, Pay or TK members. That is the point. Have an opinion by all means, just can't believe how simple minded some people are on here.

Some players just don't turn up or have the skills, Pay is selecting who he thinks does based on who he has available to select. Criticize him all you want, can't see anyone doing any better.
I honestly would take the kennels side over dean pays side
No lichaa
No Montoya
Jackson at lock
Ogden and Martin in

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

when is the penny going to drop for Pay the Montoya is the worst bulldogs player ever to play first grade? yes he is worst than lichaa.

TK= a million
Pay = 0

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
players will not come to a club that does not have a good modern coach, canterbury if they want success have to sign a top line coach that can get good players to the club

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We played some good footie in the first 30 mins. True but what then happened. The bench happened. Like Sue for one who was responsible for giving away a try under the posts and suddenly the Eels are in front. Who chose the bench. Why all the second rowers and no replacement propos in the squad. We started to play some good footie at the end of last year. Did Pay support those players like Rhyse Martin and build the team? No! Did not pick him until 2 BIG losses. And people wonder why the coach is criticised.
Fualalo is a prop.
The Bulldogs have a team first policy, anyone (it doesn't matter who they are) that doesn't shape up in training or breaches any other discipline requirements gets sanctioned by the team. The coaching staff are aligned with the team leadership group.

Go Dogs

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
fitness....enthusiasm.....game plan...... playing players out of position....montoya...... licchaa.......no injuries......players /rookies going back wards......entire offseason to train and improve the fitness....no fucken idea what is the problem and how to fix it.

need i say more?
You should turn caps lock on, that's all, lol

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is too funny - this is a business- Dean needs to keep the paying members happy by winning or he gets the sack - that's how it works ! I have 5 memberships so I agree that this is exactly how I want it to work !

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly would take the kennels side over dean pays side
No lichaa
No Montoya
Jackson at lock
Ogden and Martin in

I don't disagree with that. But i don't buy Pay is a shit coach because he doesn't make those changes. He must have his reasons that you, me and TK dont know about.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Deathspell wrote a long comment about roster and said 28 of the 30 had their contracts signed or resigned since Pay came on board as head coach.
I thought about it and could only think of 3 players whose current contract was in place before Pay.
Foran
Tolman
Hopoate
From memory;
Fualalo
Holland
Montoya
Tualau
Elliott
Brown
Marshal-King
Olive
Toomaga

There are also some that had heads of agreements in place before Pay took over, which had to be honoured legally. Hasler's legal action for reinstatement also had contract repercussions. As a result, again from memory RFM and Wakeham may have been involved in that timing.

Go Dogs

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
never seen a coach get it more wrong. tell me one other coach that has been forced to drop 5 players after 2 rounds of a new season?

Chris Anderson and Dean Pay need to sack themselves.

We need new age administration top to bottom.
Yea, righto.
It’s the boards fault that we’re throwing intercepts and missing tackles.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure. We concede one try and the floodgates open and the players look like they want to kill themselves.

I haven't seen a squad this mentally weak for a long time. How does a team in round 1 and 2 have zero confidence and belief?

Imagine how much worse it will be when its round 18 and we have 3 wins?
It’s quite simple our outside backs don’t have a combined 50 NRL games between them. You can’t coach or teach experience.....
Unfortunately Jackson the skipper is not the same player so far this season.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
saw those caps and stopped reading

Crosscut

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stick to your music bud. I have not seen anything to suggest any of our players want to succeed. Dean wanting to succeed doesnt mean it will ever happen. He has lost the dressing room its very obvious the players dont agree with what he is doing, so they will never try 100%.
You've illustrated my point exactly.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What change in our team from last years end of season and this years start ?????? dare i say Martin ??????

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we all love the dogs but he’s right it’s just a game at the end of the day