News Fa'amanu Brown is back

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown is quick he plays like cook.
Agreed however he lacks brains and has an attitude issue which may have been rectified over the off season but I doubt it!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown is quick he plays like cook.
I would not mention Browns and Cooks name in the same breath FFS Cooks was the greatest release blunder by our club in the last 20 years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck brown, not a first grader and has split up the Marschke brothers... not happy
* keep in mind i would still feel this way if it were Lichaa or JMK in his position.
How has Ben Marschke been going? He looks solid but I've noticed he has a huge missed tackle count...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How has Ben Marschke been going? He looks solid but I've noticed he has a huge missed tackle count...
Hes a better attacking hooker than anyone we have currently imo, only issue if his defence, but that to is a by product of our somewhat poor defensive middle forwards.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hes a better attacking hooker than anyone we have currently imo, only issue if his defence, but that to is a by product of our somewhat poor defensive middle forwards.
Yeah he's very sharp in attack. Hopefully he works on his defence because he has potential and lord knows we need a dummy half!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's prone to making so many mistakes. It's the only thing I remember seeing from him in first grade.
The majority of that was coming in with 15 to play with our team being behind already bet he felt the weight of the world trying to magic something up. I did enjoy he's speed and actual kicks in play. You really need 3 attacking kickers in this game now.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown is a very talented utility. He just needs a chance to play what’s in front of him and not try too hard for the miracle player. He has a bigger upside than any other booking option we have at the moment.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After his dumb decision to put his phone in the microwave his nickname should be ‘defrost ‘

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually the Nu Brown idea could work at hooker as he's a halves player who can slot in at hooker.

That also gives you another attacking option, with Foran roaming and playing both sides of the field.

Could be a stroke of genius as Brown could play at dummy half but also in halves effectively giving us 3 halves on the field at one time.

Got hooked last game with 25 minutes to go due to poor defence. Martin took his spot.