Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this circus ever happy??

Drop ***** don’t drop him fuck me dead make up your mind you lot.

We don’t have the cattle it’s as simple as that.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or would the tigers 18-21 make our starting side?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this looks much better-glad to see Ogden,Smith,Meany,Martin & Okunbor get a run.Piss off Lichaa for RFM & I'm even happier...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
RFM should have been on the bench. He is one player that could bring the energy and impact we are lacking. JMK or Lichaa need to be an 80 min player.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Fulalo did okay or maybe his defence was poor? I'd have Lichaa in there somewhere without subbing JMK just for his defence.
Danny F has been a serial shirt grabber. I would agree though that he hasn’t been the worst.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everybody whinges for change, and when it comes, more whinging.. let's just see how we go on the weekend
I think the change everyone was whinging about was changing Pay for someone who can actually coach.

I hope I’m wrong but it’s going to be another depressing afternoon on Sunday.
Maguire has the the Tigers playing very well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s going to be a very nervous wait, I hope we see some improvement, I’m trying to stay optimistic as always but I’m shitting myself round 3/tigers..!!!

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
Soo excited. Cant wait to see what happens. Hopefully they are doing some team building this week so evryone gets use to eachother

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s going to be a very nervous wait, I hope we see some improvement, I’m trying to stay optimistic as always but I’m shitting myself round 3/tigers..!!!
It will be 176 points in a few weeks scooby. I would be a better defensive coach then whoever is running around there. No idea the poor *****.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM is one of our most potent attacking player's... Meanwhile Adam Elliott escapes unscathed??? Other than that I don't mind the changes.. wish he would pair Smith and Holland back up
In what way is he potent... oh yeah he’s got a good offload for Shaun Lane. Oh wait he doesn’t play for us anymore.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why he keeps elliott at lock fmd pay,elliott take lichass bench spot rfm bench jacko lock chn/martin out wide fmd pay is clueless everyone on here sees it except him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is a fucking retard... we suck in the middle third, so why the fuck is Ogden the only front rower on the bench whilst we waste a spot on Lichaa... He's asking to be sacked the idiot.
The dumb nuts will move chn to the middle when Martin comes on.
No wonder we are getting steam
Rolled in the middle

Too too small
Weak and unfit

Status
Not open for further replies.