Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So maybe there is no place for Tolman in the team as he shouldn't spending a lot of time off the field. It’s not as if we are bringing him on late in the game to make an impact. His only strength is to be a workhorse playing big minutes or not play at all. What about Jake Trbojevic and Jai Arrow they play big minutes at 13 why can't Elliot.
Elliot cant concentrate for big minutes..his mind keep wandering to what dance he will do at the year end spoon celebration shindig!!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God damn it we are weak. This squad just has no size or mongrel no matter who comes in.

Blake Ferguson was taking bigger and stronger hit ups then our biggest prop.
Agree. I think I took Klemmer’s, Eastwood’s, Pritchard’s and Kasiano’s impact for granted. Our current pack is a joke. No size or metre making capacity

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk out,lichaa to 9 and smith on bench
Jmk is an absolute gimmick. Lichaa is bad. But bloody jmk is worse. Has jmk even made one line break? Lichaa any day please. Just needs to run it more which he is capable of

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hopoate moves to centre it should be inside centre for the Waratahs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m happy for jmk to stay at 9 for now,Until brown gets back. There were some good glimpses on Sunday, was happy with his effort.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So let's not try what worked? Your thinking is giving me a headache
Unfortunately we lost the Morris twins. You can't have Crichton and Montoya on the same side. If you can't see that then I don't what to say. The coach backs up what I'm saying with his decision to move them. That's the only reason I can think of, but it could be another. At the end of the day the coach and players know better then you and I so maybe you could save yourself a headache by not going onto a forum where other people are going to have an opinion that differs to yours.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jmk is an absolute gimmick. Lichaa is bad. But bloody jmk is worse. Has jmk even made one line break? Lichaa any day please. Just needs to run it more which he is capable of
Lichaa is absolute junk. The quicker we move him on and ship him off to the ESL the better.

Is JMK the answer, I doubt it. However I'd rather punt on him until Brown comes back.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way RFM should be dropped, nowhere near our worst, Elliot on the other hand end, he has been shocking with ball in hand and defense, Jacko needs to go to lock, with CHN to an edge and Martin to the bench, it's not fukin rocket science but it's being made out to be that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone explain why Pay is playing players out of position?

Holland and Smith worked great last year. Crichton and CHN played near each other at Panthers.

yea I don’t know what is up with holland this year. He looks really crap. He doesn’t have any intensity in his game. He is normally smiling away but I haven’t seen any of it. Maybe he has some personal shit going on. Normally he would look to get an offload away. I think he misses his good mate reimis.
He only just recovered from having surgery on both ankles in the offseason. Didn't have much of an offseason and had 40 minutes pre NRL season in a trial.

Pays a fucking idiot only giving our team a 40 minute trial. We needed 3 x 80 minute rtials because many of our players had only just returned from injury.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe rewatch the game jmk actually played really well at 9

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I put Okunbor in my pre season starting team a lot of people laughed

The kid has potential just needs to believe in himself

Why carry Lichaa wasting a bench spot?
Fualolo ran for over 100m off bench both games so that’s harsh

Close to the team I’d pick less Lichaa

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/03/25/canterbury-cup-highlights-round-2-v-wentworthville/

Watch this and then decide if these changes are really smart. I think a reporters just read Thee Kennel and made an article up.

Wenty Try 1 - Harper races up in defence, Okunbor (dreadlocks) follows to cover Harper and leaves a gaping hole, Meaney starts following the ball with zero urgency despite the obvious about to happen.
Wenty Try 1 - Harper races up in defence, Okunbor woeful in defence, and Meaney tumbles off comically in defence.
Wenty Try 3 - Rhyse Martin and Ogden with pathetic misses in defence. Meaney stands and watches Wenty score.
Wenty Try 4 - Meaney sent back to Parramatta Rd with a fend and they score over top of him.
Dogs final try - Harper tip on to Okunbor.

Martin and Ogden despite 3rd try blunder picked their act up after that and had rather good games (as did Chris Smith).

Now after watching, tell me that Meaney and Okunbor are good ideas, or Harper is worth promoting.
Sign the Wentworthville winger (5)

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Sue is retained in the team, Pay demonstrates further his lack of judgement. Sue was disgraceful on Sunday. As soon as he came on the team collapsed. He rushed up leaving a gaping hole for a try under the posts and dropped the ball for his very next contribution in the game. Downhill from there. Rhyse Martin should have been in the team from round 1. Bring back big Sammy. The Storm have to offload him and why force him to England. Get on the phones and do a deal. Get rid of eight of the 13 second rowers in the squad and the excess of wingers that we have camped in the backs. I simply refuse to believe there could be any cap issues remaining given the talent that has been unloaded.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are kidding aren’t you ? The passing off the ground alone makes JMK ten times a better hooker then Lichaa. Lichaa is a fucking dud and will be playing Reggie’s soon enough.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is absolute junk. The quicker we move him on and ship him off to the ESL the better.

Is JMK the answer, I doubt it. However I'd rather punt on him until Brown comes back.
It was also plain to see JMK has a million times better pass from the floor.

Both piss poor but at least JMK can do the most important thing of a hooker. .......and that's pass LOL.