13.Adam elliot

14.Michael lichaa
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.CHN
17.Sue

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt he has some rough edges to smooth out. I gotta admit I have a soft spot for Jayden and hope he kills it.
His switch to the wing has been good for him.. Tough runs, can defend which is surprising and is quiet a good judge under the high ball. Still think his balls need to drop so maybe a yr or 2.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone see any value in reimis playing fullback?
Thought about it but his a good winger and they are pretty important these days... Would rather just have an experienced traditional player brought up through his career as a FULLBACK FCUK!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So

1.Nick meaney
2.Jayden Okunbor
3.Will hopoate
4.Kerrod Holland
5.Reimis Smith
6.Keiran Foran
7.Lachlan Lewis
8.Aiden tolman
9.Jmk
10.Dylan Napa
11.Josh Jackson
12.Rhyse Martin
13.Adam elliot

14.Michael lichaa
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.CHN
17.Sue
That team is so yuck. But fuck it’s what we’ve got I guess.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK dropped to,jacko to lock

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His switch to the wing has been good for him.. Tough runs, can defend which is surprising and is quiet a good judge under the high ball. Still think his balls need to drop so maybe a yr or 2.
Least we are covered on both sides under bombs now. If Jayden can claim a wing spot we suddenly have two big athletic wingers!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had to happen, not going to please everyone but he’s showing balls now. Hopefully this is the kickstart they all need.
Amazing what playing for a future can do to a bloke

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mariner not dropped isn’t he just put back to bench
It says reserves... Poor kid tried extra hard to get his spot but maybe he needs to get up to scratch in reggies and brought back as a prop.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Faitala-Mariner should be on the bench playing in the prop rotation, he'd strengthen our side when Tolman/Napa come off, I can see him being a great impact player there. Demoting Faitala-Mariner to reserve grade is a mistake IMO, I hope it's false. I like Okunbor > Crichton just because of his height, but besides that I don't think there is much between the two.

Last edited:

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really hope "Understands" turns out to be wrong else we are about to cop a hiding.

RFM is just returning from injury and apart from the intercept pass was forming something good with Foran.
Elliott and Jackson done fuck all this year (Jackson only just back from injury too).
Sue surely only survives because he plays his previous club!
CHN has done fuck all.

1. Hoppa at centre was a disaster last year, yet we fall back into that old trap.
2. Ogden, Martin AND Chris Smith deserve to be there. Fuck that dumb **** Lichaa off and pop C Smith on the bench.
3. Crichton and Montoya for Meaney and Okunbor.. LOL oh fuck me... except a cricket score.
4. Danny F wasn't the worst forward out there, and should move to lock imho.

Pay must have money on Tigers 60+, because that's what we are going to cop.
I think CHN has been the only forward that looks likely to break the line. He has been good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need jj at lock ffs

Elliot is too bloody small for the middle. Put him on the edge or not at all.
Yeah another brilliant idea by Pay to turn an edge forward into a middle forward. Elliot is our new simon gillies.. Just come on for jacko for a bit, do your crazy thing then back to the bench.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought about it but his a good winger and they are pretty important these days... Would rather just have an experienced traditional player brought up through his career as a FULLBACK FCUK!!
Hes clearly our fastest player. If his hands are good I reckon we could develop a great support runner and ball player

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What everyone needs to know is that this season we will lose lose lose so no need to get angry as long as Fkn pay experiment with the team we got I’m fine with it. The coaching staff needs to add a different style of gameplay in because atm we look like a Des team with no attack no defence at all

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Faitala-Mariner should be on the bench playing in the prop rotation, he'd strengthen our side when Tolman/Napa come off, I can see him being a great impact player there. Demoting him to reserve grade is a mistake IMO, I hope it's false.
Maybe he can get some confidence as a prop in reggies first then come back on to the bench.. His a middle forward all day everyday and hopefull can form a great combo with his good mate Ogden.