My Bulldogs team

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CHN to centres. Montoya on the wing instead of Crichton.
Martin in.
Ogden in for Sue

doggydaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
01. Will Hopoate
02. Tui Katoa
03. Reimis Smith
04. Morgan Harper
05. Kerrod Holland
06. Kieran Foran
07. Jack Cogger
08. Aidan Tolman
09. Jeremy Marshall King
10. Dylan Napa
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Josh Jackson

14. Sauaso Sue
15. Ofahiki Ogden
16. Renouf To'omaga/Chris Smith
17. Corey Harawira-Naera
My rearrangement of the deck chairs on the R2 debacle is
1 Meaney
2 CHN ( Oates / Ferguson role )
3 Hopper
4 Holland
5 Smith
6 Lewis
7 For an
8 Napa
9 Martin
10 Sue ( to bash old club )
11 RFM
12 Jackson
13 Tolman ( capt )
14 Ogden
15 Smith
16 JMK
17 Fualalo / Elliott / ??

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Okbonur
3. Hoppa
4. Holland/Montoya
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. Jmk
10. Danny. F
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Lichaa
15. Tolman
16. Sue
17. Ogden

This team is much bigger faster stronger. Not too mention more organized with Foran at 7. Cant have elliot tolman jackson in same 17 its too small. Okunbor is a giant his worth the risk.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not too mention more organized with Foran at 7.
I don't believe that there is any difference between wearing the #7 or the #6 on one's back, these days 1/2's and 5/8's play opposite sides of the field for most of the game. So the # on the back is irrelevant.

FWIW, I really liked the off the outside of the boot sneaky kick by Lewis for Foran to score. The defence had no idea.

Go Dogs

hoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
i have followed the bulldogs from early 60s i have seen this happen before and we rebuilt patience is needed we condemn players and coaches to quickly here , we have a lot of really good talent coming through lower grades etc we then open the purse strings next year for a hard hitting line breaking prop , we need a big hitting second rower , either a half or 5/8 to compliment lewis who i believe will be a star given the time we need speed in the centres reimis fits this spot , looking at the game the 2 intercepts if not taken could of led to trys to the dogs , the other with Reimis dropping ball over in the corner and montoya dropping his we could of won , yes changes have to occur next week but at least we have some resemblance of attack in place we just need to pick the correct passes , i like the spread of the ball on kick offs , so would you rather have des back running 1 out , i would like to see what Des did in 2014 when the forwards passed running 3 and 4 together then the quick play the ball off the back of it , i dont post very much but i am confident next year we will be back to a great entertaining side like the 79 and 80 and a pack like 84 85 hopefully