The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn cocksuckers who take voting seriously and force those fkn pamphlets on you then get cut when you tell them I'm voting for Saddam.

What pisses me off is I haven't received any democracy sausage sizzle EVER. Breaks my heart every year. Had to take a short trip to bunnings to get lunch.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn cocksuckers who take voting seriously and force those fkn pamphlets on you then get cut when you tell them I'm voting for Saddam.
I had fun stirring the pot with those morons.

Listen, even if Bob Menzies were still alive he would tell you how much he hates liberal and not to waste your vote on them!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had fun stirring the pot with those morons.

Listen, even if Bob Menzies were still alive he would tell you how much he hates liberal and not to waste your vote on them!
Liberal, labour, left, right, all the same self serving cocksuckers with different labels.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
everybody should get one of those Marshawn lynch shirts and go to vote in it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there you have it, the public gets brainwashed, things get taken out of context, I get left holding the baby then resented for straightening it out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN - Those are party candidate scrutineers... they are volunteers that workd on behalf of the candidates.

If you have problems with those pests, advise them you'll be contacting the NSW EC and lodging a formal complaint about them.

Whilst they may not get in shit, the candidate will get a "please explain" from the NSW EC compliance officers who can fine the candidate.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the Premiers is back in, hopefully when she's back in the chair she can see life control experimental precedents don't belong in the free state of Democratic NSW.
Damn, I was hoping Mr T would get up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When the spacebar on your Logitech G15S sticks and shits its pants and can no longer be fixed!!

All I'm after is a backlit keyboard with (pref) LCD with time on it and media controls. Don't need this other gamer shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to get used to a new keyboard when the keys are in a slightly different position and membrane is not as soft and easy to keypress with.

G15 replaced with my G510S for the time being, though I don't use the G510S because its keys are far harder to press. Fine for gaming, average / fatiguing for typing on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The voting for the election was a waste of time. It shouldn't be compulsory to vote. Only those who want to make an educated decision should be able to vote. People who are lefties shouldn't vote, they should be shot out of a canon into a pool filled with hungry piranhas after getting their fingers sliced off.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What pisses me off is I haven't received any democracy sausage sizzle EVER. Breaks my heart every year. Had to take a short trip to bunnings to get lunch.
haha. I did exactly the same

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Public Toilets have probably been mentioned but fuck me dead... the things you see, and hear.... and I just think... there are people out there who have to live with these animals.... public toilets are where you learn the type of creatures whom you live among

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The voting for the election was a waste of time. It shouldn't be compulsory to vote. Only those who want to make an educated decision should be able to vote. People who are lefties shouldn't vote, they should be shot out of a canon into a pool filled with hungry piranhas after getting their fingers sliced off.

Up till a couple of years ago it wasn't compulsory to enroll. Then I got a letter telling me that I had been enrolled automatically. By that time I was considering enrolling anyway. But it's a bit annoying to have it done without my approval.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Public Toilets have probably been mentioned but fuck me dead... the things you see, and hear.... and I just think... there are people out there who have to live with these animals.... public toilets are where you learn the type of creatures whom you live among
Yep I agree. I never use them for that reason. I prefer cropping at home and pissing at work. Sometimes though nature comes knocking at which point I pay the clean disabled toilet a visit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And the gossip on the back of the toilet doors/walls.

If going by the amount of stuff I've seen written on the back of toilet doors/walls, there's a lot of closet cocksucking and anal going on in public toilets that I've never (luckily) heard or seen!

It has to be compulsory otherwise nobody would do it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the gossip on the back of the toilet doors/walls.

If going by the amount of stuff I've seen written on the back of toilet doors/walls, there's a lot of closet cocksucking and anal going on in public toilets that I've never (luckily) heard or seen!

It has to be compulsory otherwise nobody would do it.

Lol well plenty of toilet blocks are beats.. I was approached one night outside of one near my place :fearful:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Without compulsory voting you get a shit system like the US, not even taking a lefty or righty side here, you will see it with both sides. They govern for their base and nothing more, they know that is all they need to do. Out here if any party starts leaning too far left or right they often get punished for it and as a result are forced to take a more balanced approach, i don't see how that is a bad thing.