If you could sign 1 person...

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Redfern Oval today, from that game, I’d sign immediately Zac Lomax, Reece Robson & Corey Allan all 3 are too good for Canterbury Cup would improve our spine fullback & hooker, Lomax is aggressive in defensive & knows how to fm d the line.
Lomax is Going to be a gun player would be a handy pick up

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, I couldn't believe we didn't make a play for him when he came on the market & we desperately needed a play maker, Instead Dickhead Hassler was Chasing his good mate from Manly - Super Dud " Foran " who ended up costing us a lot more money than Maloney, And our superfucked clueless board stood by & let him do it. No wonder Bullfrog abandoned us from heaven, he kept on offering us solutions & the anti - Chist's here on earth kept knocking them back, Hell bent on destroying our club, A player like Maloney would have attracted other good players to our club & the ones we had would have been inspired and well organised. :rage:
Totally agree and Maloney would of come for the money our dum coach des was throwing around for a playmaker.
Would of been a nice little combo Lewis and maloney

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you had the power to sign 1 person in any position be it player, official, coach, administrator etc to our club who would it be...

For me Craig Bellamy easily.. his teams are just too consitently good year in year out.. he gets them performing strong every year..
Sign me! I'll do it for 1$ million per year, and get injured for the season after 5 minutes. That will still be our best deal for the money this year.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair, the boats and stuff they were offering outside the cap probably helped lure some of the players.

For my signing I'd go with whichever referee is booked in to cover most of our matches. It's been a huge help to the Broncos over the years.
The boats were for trying to keep the talent they already had at the club, not to lure players to the club. (Smith Slater Cronk Inglis Faluo etc