Can Lewis play fullback??

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Take that idea back whilst your at it brudah.. Lewis is a halve or old style ball playing lock.
We need to change something,
I don’t think there has ever been a worse first grade team than this.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s like shifting deck chairs on the Titanic. I can’t see any changes making a major difference.
You can do plenty. Changing your back row and bench rotation would make a massive difference to start with.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can do plenty. Changing your back row and bench rotation would make a massive difference to start with.
The backline and front row aren’t able to be fixed this year unless we bring in players from outside the club. We are going to struggle to contain packs all year.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The backline and front row aren’t able to be fixed this year unless we bring in players from outside the club. We are going to struggle to contain packs all year.
Our front rowers are soft.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our front rowers are soft.
The middles just cannot contain the opposition. They got domainted by Tim Mannah and David Gower when they came on today let that sink in.....The Warriors and Eels aren’t exactly top packs either.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He still hasn’t mastered playing halves ffs

Hoppa has been our best across two games

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The middles just cannot contain the opposition. They got domainted by Tim Mannah and David Gower when they came on today let that sink in.....The Warriors and Eels aren’t exactly top packs either.
I was at the game and couldn’t believe my eyes wen they were struggling to put Tim Mannah down , I just shook my head.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He still hasn’t mastered playing halves ffs

Hoppa has been our best across two games
It’s not about Hoppa I’m thinking outside the box and saying if we can have 3 play makers on the field we might be better at attacking.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay’s interchanges have been atrocious that was Parra got the ascendancy Tolman skills be moved to 13 Sue & Fualalo to start- Napa more effective off the bench. 6,7&9 big problem, glaring weakness are the centres/ nothing in our current roster to alleviate our problems

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not about Hoppa I’m thinking outside the box and saying if we can have 3 play makers on the field we might be better at attacking.
Our middles aren’t laying a platform

Our edges (centres and wings ) not doing their job

They had opportunities today and fluffed lines

Lewis, Foran and Hoppa all did their job

Hooker still an issue

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here’s one Lewis half Hoppa 5/8 Foran hooker piss Montoya off Meaney f/b leave a centre to come in take your pick there