Opinion My team change ideas

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed Tolman til 2020....hahhahahahaaa. I like him but fmd

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok meany isn’t ready but we signed him for the fb spot. Put him there. Put hoppa centre and chn centre. Throw holland winger and keep smith. Put Jackson the edges and bring up martin. Sack Lichaa and keep the 9 with marshel. Can’t see any other changes with what we have. We lack In depth in outside backs and we have no size atall

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who names anyone but Ogden, C Smith or Martin in their side from NSW Cup, must really want to see us 80+ put on us, because it'll happen.

1. Hoppa
2. Montoya - No better option.
3. Holland - No better option.
4. Crichton - No better option.
5. R Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Martin

14. C Smith
15. Ogden
16. Elliott
17. Fualalo

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya out meaney in hopa centre holland bench why isn’t martin in fg for gods sake Jackson back to the right Lichaa gone we need size on the flanks can chrighton play centre?
He can’t play full stop

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're paying kasiano to play in Melbourne and they need to free up space then lets take him back with a favorable cap trade . Put Melbourne to the sword.
Sam's 10 min a half cameos are way better than the little mobile 80 mins forwards we have. The last 2 weeks the opposing backs have dwarfed our forward pack.
Just my opinion.
He’s gone to UK

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Crighton
3. Smith
4. Holland
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Elliot
15. Odgen
16. Fualalo
17. C Smith

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just give everybody in the top 30 a chance and figure out which team can get the lowest conceded score.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis to centre Montoya gone
Cogger to 7
Hoppa to centre crichton gone Meaney to fullback
Morgan Harper to wing
Mariner out Martin to start
Agree on Montoya , Harper should at least get a crack. Big NO for Meaney , too small and not skilful as people make out, Lewis and Foran were good today , that should be our halves for the year.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rfm is an impact player. Needs to be benched. Put CHN or smith(maybe shift CHN to center)and martin as our second rowers

Jj to lock

Ogden on for sue

But I'm betting pay wont make any changes

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson needs to be moved to lock with Tolman and Napa up front.

Martin & CHN on the edges.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put all the names in a basket, then draw out a list for next week. Won't matter. Season over. Once again, I will hope the next year will be better; but so far each has been worse.

Never thought I'd give up on my side - and I've been following them since I could walk, almost 70 years ago - followed them through some pretty bleak times, dark times, and good times; but I've had it with them after the past couple of years. This is not the Canterbury-Bankstown team that I love. There is no spirit or heart in this rabble of layabouts and bludgers.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
If we're paying kasiano to play in Melbourne and they need to free up space then lets take him back with a favorable cap trade . Put Melbourne to the sword.
Sam's 10 min a half cameos are way better than the little mobile 80 mins forwards we have. The last 2 weeks the opposing backs have dwarfed our forward pack.
Just my opinion.
Umm Sam's in france