Sack Dean Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, besides Lichaa & Martin’s contract ending at the end of the year, who else is on a deal expiring at the end of this season?
It won’t be Tolman, bloke must be on a lifetime contract....has been with us for an eternity and never seems like his contract is up!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely bellamy is looking for a challenge before he retires lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay's Press Conference says it all. The standard he's set just isn't good enough for the NRL.

We went well last year at the end there, but let's not kid ourselves the players that were out there weren't the players Pay wanted out there originally. We saw it last year and we're seeing it again this year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its time for a new coach?

Considering there is nothing in both attack and defence along with the moronic choices of players in certain positions I doubt there is any dispute that the "better now than later" approach needs to implemented.

There is just too much evidence to show Pay struggles at an NRL head coach level. Ridiculous recruitment and retention such as releasing Bergamin for Crighton. Opting for Meaney over many other when we are in real need of a actual NRL level FB. Grabbing one of the best right edge backrowers coming through and turning him into a middle forward.

In regards to structures and positional decisions, where do I start? How do you enter the NRL season without a centre, then make that decision even worse by putting someone there who is exactly NOT what a centre is. Why do you have one of your best line runners in ISP and the other on the bench?? Why do you think it is a good idea to put two players that have been injured for the last yr and had no game time ( Foran, RFM ) next to each other? Why move Jackson and Holland to the left edge when they were our right edge last yr?? Why not move Jacko to the middle as HE IS THE BEST LOCK AT THE CLUB and our middle needs more! What the fcuk is going on with our bench?

How about TODAY! 30-10 down and after the middle is opened like a can of tuna, Pay still has Lichaa on the bench?! LMAO!

Yes the guy has done well to set up a culture and is probably good with players but his not NRL level. Way out of his depth and we are in the deep end!

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2.Smith
3. Hopoate
4. CHN
5. Chriton
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Liccha
10. Napa
11. Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson
14. Cogger
15. Ogden
16. Sue
17. Fualolo
Give that a shot Deano, can’t be any worse than the last 2 weeks. Got nothing to lose

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would take Griffin but hard to see any experienced coaches willing to coach at the mess of a club that Canterbury is rn

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry this guy needs to go asap... don't want him wasting our cap money on stupid players. Fucking rubbish, all talk no action.

Need Justin Holbrook
I think we need a big name coach.....someone who will attract big name players and rebuild the club....we have become the laughing stock of the comp

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No point sacking the coach... the problem is our club is being used by washed up players (from their previous club) ... to cash in at our expensce.
Say no more Reece Martin two tries and 3 conversions 14 point but unfit fuck me pay get off the bottle you drunk **** open your fucking eyes cock smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.