Sack Dean Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pay will break records we wont win a game in 2019 , pay out back to being a garbo in dubbo

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all those people saying it is not pay’s fault is absolutely kidding themselves. He was brought in after Des Hasler to fix the culture and get us back to winning ways. Last year was a very big fail. This year is an even bigger fail so far. In business when you fail you get the sack. No point sugarcoating it with “oh but he is working with Haslers roster”. Get bloody lost. Hasler is in the past. This team has deano written all over it. It is time he is held to account. I have bit my lip for too long

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not defending Pay because today was all kinds of awful BUT our backline is hands down the worst in the comp.

With the exception of Smith (maybe), the rest wouldn’t make it into ANY other backline in the comp.

And that’s just fucking sad.
That's true but why did he make it worse by shifting Holland? Sure Holland isn't a start but he and Smith were starting a good little combo or at least something to work on.

What does Pay do? Flicks Holland to the other side and puts a terrible Winger at a first time Centre.

So after all of that he is left building TWO new combos instead of one over the off season. Just mind boggling and terrible coaching.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a great player for us, probably a good bloke, but not an NRL standard coach. The board need to put their hand up and admit this sooner rather than later.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
JJ isn’t there as captains don’t do post pressers anymore, just coaches

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's true but why did he make it worse by shifting Holland? Sure Holland isn't a start but he and Smith were starting a good little combo or at least something to work on.

What does Pay do? Flicks Holland to the other side and puts a terrible Winger at a first time Centre.

So after all of that he is left building TWO new combos instead of one over the off season. Just mind boggling and terrible coaching.
Couldn’t agree more mate, at least have 1 combo. with a bit of nous.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To be honest it’s fucking rubbish from Jackson not showing up to the presser to face the music. You are the ducking captain, grow some balls and face the music or else step the fuck down
wow, who was the player that stood in ? or was it just dean ?
i think Jackson will walk away from this club, doesn't deserve to waste this later years of his career with this shit squad...

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest it’s fucking rubbish from Jackson not showing up to the presser to face the music. You are the ducking captain, grow some balls and face the music or else step the fuck down
Captains don’t front pressers this year I belive

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, besides Lichaa & Martin’s contract ending at the end of the year, who else is on a deal expiring at the end of this season?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For all those people saying it is not pay’s fault is absolutely kidding themselves. He was brought in after Des Hasler to fix the culture and get us back to winning ways. Last year was a very big fail. This year is an even bigger fail so far. In business when you fail you get the sack. No point sugarcoating it with “oh but he is working with Haslers roster”. Get bloody lost. Hasler is in the past. This team has deano written all over it. It is time he is held to account. I have bit my lip for too long
I accept the mess he was left by Hasler as an excuse for not challenging for the premiership but I don’t accept it as an excuse for the rubbish that has been served up in the first two games.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I accept the mess he was left by Hasler as an excuse for not challenging for the premiership but I don’t accept it as an excuse for the rubbish that has been served up in the first two games.
The big question mark is who do we bring in that can fix this mess?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People need to stop defending Pay

76 points conceded to start a season yeah the players really respect the Kant

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Lynn and Hill have any ounce of credibility they will be terminating his contract tonight. He is 100% responsible for the players being fit and the team he picks.

The team is not even arguably the most unfit team in the Comp..they simply are.

Why he broke up right edge of Jackson Holland smith that was firing late last year is his decision.

Why Martin is not in the team is his poor decision. 2 trys, 3 line breaks, 1 line break assist today...and dominated our left edge last year... Enough said.

Pay is responsible end of fucking story
This!!!!

How the fk are we unfit

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a team that can’t score points why the fuck is our D so bad. All coaches get D in order before anything else. Somebody should tell Pay that we ain’t gonna out score teams

Status
Not open for further replies.