MONTOYA OUT
HOLLAND OUT
ELLIOTT OUT
MARSHALL-KING OUT

DELUSIONAL FANS OUT

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Dean pay in the presser reckons we are a young team and we need to be build so we can match with the best of them. Fucking lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we still bringing the madness
Now I know what they mean
They are going to send their fans MAD

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear some people don’t watch the games properly

Foran was a standout in a shit dogs team

Napa and Hoppa the others
Nice intercept pass and involved in another one where lane snapped the ball right under his nose and ran 40 m to score a try while he stood there and watched.

Stand out indeed.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ain’t pointing my fingers at Foran. If we had a Cronk or even a bloody Thurston in our team today it wouldn’t have made a difference. We are getting out muscled down the guts and gassing out within 20-30min of the game. I point my finger at the coach and staff.... we look so unfit and our defensive read is atrocious

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice intercept pass and involved in another one where lane snapped the ball right under his nose and ran 40 m to score a try while he stood there and watched.

Stand out indeed.
Mate are you drunk?

Jackson three the intercept pass
RFM the second

Foran set up tries
Scored one

I know you hate Foran but mate stop embarrassing yourself with stupid comments

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I ain’t pointing my fingers at Foran. If we had a Cronk or even a bloody Thurston in our team today it wouldn’t have made a difference. We are getting out muscled down the guts and gassing out within 20-30min of the game. I point my finger at the coach and staff.... we look so unfit and our defensive read is atrocious
Wtf would Cronk or jt had done? The whole team around them are rubbish.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve to be exposed to this shit... should leave us for the Storm if he wants to play finals again
Agree, wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave, a footy players career is short. Hopefully we recruit well and he stays

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stand out indeed.
One was from Jackson and the other Mariner. Mariners was a piss poor offload. Nothing to do with Foran. Foran indeed was a stand out today where almost the entire team were duds.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t believe I wasted my time and money to watch that shit.

Foran was okay, his defense was okay, he tried but the bloke kicked the ball only two or three times as a fucking million dollar half.

Montoya and Holland were embarrassing, utter shite.

Hopoate is a good player but we desperately needed a spark from the back and got nothing.

Lichaa, well lol. I won’t go there.

Lewis showed some real raw potential, had a few good kicks and he was shouting at our forwards to get out of his way, literally grabbed Napa’s shirt once and shoved him

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate are you drunk?

Jackson three the intercept pass
RFM the second

Foran set up tries
Scored one

I know you hate Foran but mate stop embarrassing yourself with stupid comments
I don’t hate Foran you are confusing me with your mate Marley.

Watch the game that pass from RFM was for Foran who was too tired to make an attempt to catch let alone chase lane who is a fucken lazy forward . Ran 40 m while he stood there like a sand bag.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked good at the start because parra couldn’t hold onto the ball

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs are specials brown already had big head going " fishing " , forwards won't be Hungry , doggies pack to ambush them and will be game over by half time .
This win won't be a indication of the side being on the up , just that the eels will play like wooden spooners
Ummmmmmm - YEAH...........right.
Have to admit I didn't see this coming though.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I defended them last week. But today was disgusting. All bar Foran, Napa and Hoppa can hold there head high. Our edges are fucked. But what’s the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.