Opinion My team change ideas

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin and Okunbar should be promoted but fuck me we are in deep shit!!! Never seen so many cans

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HARPER needs in now!!!!!!!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland and Smith back together for me.. won't solve much, but might be good for a few tries throughout the season lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This can't be any worse: Martin in for sue, Marina to bench. Montoya to be put out to pasture, CHN to centre. Move Holland and Smith to the same side, maybe bring in Okabor for Crichton

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats a better team but still really shite

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck anymore, the **** in charge is clueless and we just angering ourselves with picking teams that will never happen.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bite the bullet and drop Lichaa entirely. He puts us in reverse everytime he plays. Cant persist with Montoya because his rake penalty and subsequent bad hands and bad defense changed the game. Martin for RFM. Put Hoppa in centers and bring In Meaney. Drop the panfa dwarf and put in harper. Drop Fualalo and put in the warriors prop or t.oomaga. Fucking clean the joint out man....80 fucking points scored against us PAY EIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least this thread gave me a laugh - Aided Tolman and Rhyme Martin.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We need to pick our best 17 and find positions for them..simple.
1. Hoppa
2. Crighton
3. Okunbor
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Fualalo
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Tolman
15. Ogden
16. Elliot
17. Chn

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya out meaney in hopa centre holland bench why isn’t martin in fg for gods sake Jackson back to the right Lichaa gone we need size on the flanks can chrighton play centre?

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!
Just watched it pretty much what you said. With we Played good for 30, young team, need patience blah blah

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack RFM until he gets a fucking hair cut it’s more embarrassing than the score line

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that it matters but this is what I’d go for next week:

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Hoppa
4. CHN
5. Holland
6. Foran
7. Lewis
13. Jackson
12. RFM
11. Martin
10. Ogden
9. Cogger
8. Napa

14. Fualalo
15. Sue
16. Smith
17. Elliott

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep Lewis and smith the rest ca fuck right off along with the coach this is the worst bulldogs side in history

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney (fuck you all haha)
2. Smith
3. Holland (last chance saloon back inside Smith)
4. Hopoate
5. Harper
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. Marshall-King
10. Ogden
11. Harawira-Naera
12. Martin
13. Jackson (c)

14. Elliot
15. Mariner
16. Tolman (only have him here because he needs to be fresh to cover for our unfit forwards after 15-20mins, plays the rest of the game once on)
17. Sue (sadly)

18. Cogger isnt far off a call up. would be in my 17 if we didnt need a 4 forward bench.

We have nothing to lose now, Meaney and Harper need some time in first grade.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched it pretty much what you said. With we Played good for 30, young team, need patience blah blah
To be fair, Nathan Brown has been saying the same shit verbatim for the last 3 years...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to bite the bullet. It’s a write off already. Let’s blood some kids and get them FG for the years ahead.

1. Meaney- We bought him to play FB in FG. Yes he’s young. But best way to learn is on the job. Chuck him in.

2. Okunbor- The future is big fast wingers. Get with the times.

3. Hoppa
4. Harper- Kid has got talent and potential. Unleash it. Give him a shot.

5. Smith
6. Foz
7. Prince
8. Napa
9. JMK- Purely because there’s no one else. Fuck mould Cogger into a Hooker.

10. Ogden- He’s been killing it in reserve grade. He’ll bring the madness
11. Jacko- Put him back on right side.

12. Martin- Fuck we can’t do any worse.

13. CHN

14. Fualalo
15. Smith
16. ??? Need a big powerful forward. Was going to go with Sue, but he was fucking horrible today.
17. Cogger

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're paying kasiano to play in Melbourne and they need to free up space then lets take him back with a favorable cap trade . Put Melbourne to the sword.
Sam's 10 min a half cameos are way better than the little mobile 80 mins forwards we have. The last 2 weeks the opposing backs have dwarfed our forward pack.
Just my opinion.