Sack Dean Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But we must extend Pay's contract, otherwise we won't be able to lure top quality players to this squad, should have been done before the season started (end sarcasm).

I was tempted to merge this with the thread where certain people were saying that but I'll leave it alone.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked good at the back end of last year....this skills coach in the offseason, what a waste of space and to hear the first grade boys were being taught how to pass the ball...that’s a fucking cop out

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is not true, I always bang women telling them Im going to pull out before ejaculating and when I don't they usually storm out furiously, but a few are ok with it
Lets call the R1 team Roberta and the Round 2 team Julia.....which team stormed out after the warriors and parra ejaculated repeatedly in their bunghole....???

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All you guys that used the Christchurch tragedy as reason why Warriors beat us and one even said last week was an ‘abberation’ give ya self an almighty uppercut

We are useless plodders

Stop making excuses

Pay a dud

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Even if we sack dean pay, and get Bennett, we will still get fucked.
Look at the players we have and no depth!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lets call the R1 team Roberta and the Round 2 team Julia.....which team stormed out after the warriors and parra ejaculated repeatedly in their bunghole....???
if we wait until round 18 this team might win, lets show some patience

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kevin walters is the man with the plan, but once again this is not pays fault

superman couldn't coach this team

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaks to the fucking idiocracy of the pre season.

He is an idiot and he’s wasted everything.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack pay, another huge clean out, start another rebuild... can’t keep going on like this , so disheartening.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly honestly do not c us winning a game maybe the titans. We have nothing no speed no X factor no go forward and on top of that a clueless coach

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The salary cap and weak squad is a reason for our performances over the last few years but it’s not an excuse for Pay. He has still had a pretty big say in everything for this season and what the team has produced simply isn’t good enough. Changing things that worked last year is mind boggling and the number one concern for me is that there was little response after last week. A glut of possession got us to 10 nil then normal service resumed.

I’m honestly struggling to see us winning a game this season....

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No point sacking the coach... the problem is our club is being used by washed up players (from their previous club) ... to cash in at our expensce.
You are absolutely right about the players
As for the coach, I don't think he knows what he is doing, his team selection proves that !

Status
Not open for further replies.