Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis and Foran have actually played well but I don’t even know where to begin with the problems this team has. More than half the pack are reserve graders and the edge defenders are all reserve graders. It’s going to be a really long season

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack pay thread is very appropriate and I don’t disagree.. everyone should be very embarrassed.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone hoping Parra get to 50 so Pay is under more pressure lol.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well atleast Hazem and $BW made up, that's all that counts now hey??

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im glad i stuck with my 17 minute rule i just walked passed the tv and seen the score lol

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pays gameplan is fucking hopeless, every scrum has been a one out pass to Crichton. Absolutely no set plays at all

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A game we were always going to lose from the half hour mark. What game are you watching?

Accept it, our defence is diabolical
We probably should of scored when jackson threw that intercept and we would have been back in it. I get that but it's not really the defensive structure that's the issue, it's individual lapses from players which is pretty hard for a coach to control

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful Napa.. I’m happy about that. Good man. That’s what I want too see from you.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really don’t know how anyone’s hating on JMK in this thread, his passes off the ground are a mile ahead of Licha still. Can’t complain about the service least of our problems this game.
Not dissing JMK but when your down by more than 3 tries and your middle has been shot to shit wouldn't you think its about time you put someone else in that pretty important position to change things up?? ITS A NO BRAINER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.