Reaction score
This needs a mega thread

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to sack him immediately

It’s done. Pay has tried and good luck to him in the future. It’s time for the board to act

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whist i appreciate that a coach can only work with whats in front of him, I cant see Pay lasting much longer if the team keeps playing so poorly.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry this guy needs to go asap... don't want him wasting our cap money on stupid players. Fucking rubbish, all talk no action.

Need Justin Holbrook
You should bags this thread as it will soon be a consolidated thread. He needs to go.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is not and never will be a 1st grade coach he’s a reserve grade coach .

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm a pay fan well I was . This is a rubbish team playing rubbish football. Pay cant stay and who ever replaces him needs to be able to recruit players to the club. I was pay or Holbrook But We need experience. We need to get foran off the books and fmd he needs a haircut

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a bloke like Brian Smith or hate to say it hook to come on rebuild us pay game plan ain’t working similar to haslers when other teams have the ball I worry they score don’t have the same feeling for us unfortunately

Or left field bring jimmy Damocles back wasn’t scared to drop Morris and other when he was lacking form knows the club Hasler restricted his thinking

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point sacking the coach... the problem is our club is being used by washed up players (from their previous club) ... to cash in at our expensce.
I hear you BUT Dean and the coaching staff did not get the team fit enough in the preseason and he is responsible for picking this team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.