Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst season since Inception to the league coming right up.

Pay firm favorite to be sacked

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looooooooooong year ahead
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong year

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't waitforall of the sack pay threads next week. But let's be fair, we are simply a shit team!! This is a fucking disgrace.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanking God I put a bet on Lane to be anytime tryscorer...at least it hedges my utter disappointment

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just left ANZ stadium after Fergo got that intercept and I assure you I was not the only blue and white fan leaving early in DISGUST!!!! My mates and I have now taken of our jerseys and looking for the nearest bin whilst waiting for the train!!!
Never have I been more disgusted and embarrassed to be a Bulldogs fan in 35 years of supporting this club!!!! No culture, no heart and no passion for this once proud club, the coach, management and players should all have a hard look at themselves!!!!

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is by far and away the worst Canterbury team I have watched since I began watching the Dogs at Belmore in 1984.

There are some serious problems inside this club and drastic changes need to happen now.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay had an opportunity to make lets say 2 changes. He buckled. Coach should be sacked before any shit player. The lunatics are running the asylum.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
what are the odds for us to get the spoon this year? I need to go put a bet on

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Watched 12 mins of shit saw 28 points scored. That’s enough nrl for this season

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I just left ANZ stadium after Fergo got that intercept and I assure you I was not the only blue and white fan leaving early in DISGUST!!!! My mates and I have now taken of our jerseys and looking for the nearest bin whilst waiting for the train!!!
Never have I been more disgusted and embarrassed to be a Bulldogs fan in 35 years of supporting this club!!!! No culture, no heart and no passion for this once proud club, the coach, management and players should all have a hard look at themselves!!!!
You should have chucked them on the field

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never left a game early
I always stay and watch people like you leave and shake my head

Status
Not open for further replies.