Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS you all owe Marley an apology, Pay is fucking rubbish. Recruitment, game play, bench rotation, the fraud **** has no fucking idea.

FFS get CA out of the board room and into the coaches box. Can't do worse than this **** rash.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we have actually been the better side overall. But the scoreboard says otherwise. Pretty disappointing tbh.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We should have scored 4 tried with the amount of ball we had early. Parra will run away with this

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe we undid all our good work with a very low percentage play in that rake

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
eels by 30 dogs look tired we need to buy some good forwards and get rid of these reserve grade players!!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
PS you all owe Marley an apology, Pay is fucking rubbish. Recruitment, game play, bench rotation, the fraud **** has no fucking idea.

FFS get CA out of the board room and into the coaches box. Can't do worse than this **** rash.
Not saying I don’t agree with you. But who could you have recruited?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra have had little ball and are in the lead. Possession is gona swing and parra are gona pile on the points. I just can’t see us stopping there big boys. We seem to be the smallest and most unfit team in the comp. my god I miss the days we intimated teams with our front rowers

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as it hard to say I hope parra put a hiding on us in the second half if that results in major team changes. For the greater good

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Such a good start to the game and we go into halftime behind. Our defense is horrible and I fear it'll be more of the same in the 2nd half

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positive is we are 2 behind not 22

Our bench forwards have done terrible since on

Holland defence is shit

Halftime couldn’t come soon enough

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Like x 1000

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk has really improved and Looking good at 9, but I am starting to lose patience in a big way.. a good start and then get run down.. it happend all last year!! I said I will give pay time but gees my opinion is starting to form in a big way.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

That's a bit much mate.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not saying I don’t agree with you. But who could you have recruited?
Exactly, we tried Maguire but looked at our books and cap situation and said no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.