Hi to all

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey all,

32 years young, supported the doggies my whole life through the good and the bad. Living on the south coast nsw we don't get up to sydney to watch the games live but never miss a game even if i have to record or watch on the phone lol. Would have joined sooner but only found out about the forum last year. Love reading the opinions and articles on here. Most ppl won't admit it about themself, but i am happy to concede that i think i'm a super coach and always think i'm right and know whats best for the team lol. Hope i done this right and in the right place.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey all,

32 years young, supported the doggies my whole life through the good and the bad. Living on the south coast nsw we don't get up to sydney to watch the games live but never miss a game even if i have to record or watch on the phone lol. Would have joined sooner but only found out about the forum last year. Love reading the opinions and articles on here. Most ppl won't admit it about themself, but i am happy to concede that i think i'm a super coach and always think i'm right and know whats best for the team lol. Hope i done this right and in the right place.

You're in the right place. Home of the super coaches who are never wrong. Welcome and enjoy the forum Gtown

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the crazy mystical land we call KennelTown.

Either lay by the pool and take in Rugby League General, or dive into the deep end of conversation (or bloody waters after a loss) of Bulldogs Discussion. If you truly fancy losing your mind The Lounge is often a combination of random stuff and mind boggling posts.

Either way look forward to seeing your posts around the place, and enjoy the forum!

Cheers :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the asylum :grinning: This place is sure to drive you mad :laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Welcome bro

PS being a original patient of this asylum, can I borrow the gun in your avatar? Lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup bro, welcome and enjoy
Go the fukin doggies

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys and up the doggie's hope they get up tomorrow arvo and kick start the season.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house forum.

Most ppl won't admit it about themself, but i am happy to concede that i think i'm a super coach and always think i'm right and know whats best for the team lol.
I know I am a super coach & I know what's best for the team.

But people dismiss my suggestions, as I support a different team. (trust me, I know what's best for your team.) :tearsofjoy:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hello

a/s/l.... i know you are 32

but as a fundamental rule to join this forum every new member has to pm me his/her bobs and vagana.

welcome!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hello

a/s/l.... i know you are 32

but as a fundamental rule to join this forum every new member has to pm me his/her bobs and vagana.

welcome!
Speaking of Bobs and Vagana