If you could sign 1 person...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay as CEO. He'd have no idea but could you imagine the sprays he'd give to the media and to Jewberg and his cronies. Let him spray the refs and players and who ever else needs it.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy, bellamy, bellamy. Wow people are tossing up some names like hayne who u could get for 100 000. Why do u guys want to pay a million for them ? Hope they were jokes but i fear not, i think some of u are serious. Kasiano. Reynolds. Fuck the drugs must be good this week.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay as CEO. He'd have no idea but could you imagine the sprays he'd give to the media and to Jewberg and his cronies. Let him spray the refs and players and who ever else needs it.
Can you imagine..

Greenturd! I wouldn't trust you running a fuckin bath, let alone the fuckin NRL!

Gold - just gold.
LMFAO

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ponga is the only player I have seen recently that I would go "all in" on!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bellamy would probably be of biggest value to us so we can get the very basics right.
No good having a superstar if we can't provide the platform, nous or carry out a tactical gameplan.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we bring Bullfrog back from the dead. He would make us a powerhouse again.

RIP BULLFROG
There's no way we would be in this mess if the bullfrog was still with us, but even he has abandoned us from heaven, I really miss the old frog.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah Bellamy for sure. He brings players to his club. Imagine how many players you could lure to the club if you had Bellamy as coach

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Maloney
Bloke just knows how to win
James Maloney
Absolutely, I couldn't believe we didn't make a play for him when he came on the market & we desperately needed a play maker, Instead Dickhead Hassler was Chasing his good mate from Manly - Super Dud " Foran " who ended up costing us a lot more money than Maloney, And our superfucked clueless board stood by & let him do it. No wonder Bullfrog abandoned us from heaven, he kept on offering us solutions & the anti - Chist's here on earth kept knocking them back, Hell bent on destroying our club, A player like Maloney would have attracted other good players to our club & the ones we had would have been inspired and well organised. :rage:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem solved people...
I was watching Game of Thrones just recently, in one of the episodes there was this witch who could bring back the dead,
We should sign her :tonguewink::grinning::tearsofjoy::| Rise Mr Bullfrog !!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we can't bring Bullfrog back, I'll take Rabbi Nick Politis. Buy him, buy the nrlol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Bellamy for sure. He brings players to his club. Imagine how many players you could lure to the club if you had Bellamy as coach
To be fair, the boats and stuff they were offering outside the cap probably helped lure some of the players.

For my signing I'd go with whichever referee is booked in to cover most of our matches. It's been a huge help to the Broncos over the years.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
if Kieran Foran has another bad season, let's target Dylan Brown for 2020.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Kieran Foran has another bad season, let's target Dylan Brown for 2020.
Mick Ennis as first grade coach...understands more about the modern bulldogs then anyone else ....was a cult hero

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Maloney
I was at Redfern Oval today, from that game, I’d sign immediately Zac Lomax, Reece Robson & Corey Allan all 3 are too good for Canterbury Cup would improve our spine fullback & hooker, Lomax is aggressive in defensive & knows how to fm d the line.