Dean Ritche on Des (NRL Tonight)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The idiot looking out for his best mate Des haha. Says he feels sorry for him because he's inherited a poor roster with no depth at Manly... just what he deserves i reckon.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Now Ennis is sucking his dick saying he's the coach under most pressure due to his "poor" roster

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Karma Dessie
You fd two clubs rosters with your ‘comprehensive research’
‘Aiden Tolman is statistically the best prop in the NRL!’
That’s enough said!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why the club haven't just tried to offload every player Des loves back to him?

Manly have holes everywhere and being the stubborn, one trick pony he is, Des would love nothing more than to stay loyal and recruit some players he trusts.

Do anything to give him Elliott, Tolman, Foran, Lichaa and whoever else he'd surely have back in a discount bundle.

I'm sure he'd jump at the chance of one or two of them.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really lol.. and they still have a better roster than us (the club he fucked) cry me a fucking river..!!!!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now Ennis is sucking his dick saying he's the coach under most pressure due to his "poor" roster
This is the same agenda driven dickhead who was saying we played like a reserve grade side. Manly have a better roster and he makes excuses for them....and some people claim he doesn't have an agenda. Des is the one who let him go, so I think he has an agenda, but lacks brains.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly right. What we would give for any one of those players.
Yeh i was thinking i dont mind if they let us have those shitty turbo bros or that shitty Taupau bloke,.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't help but laugh at the footage from the change room on Saturday he had the players split into groups watching tablets and laptops......He hasn't changed at all since getting the boot here.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The idiot looking out for his best mate Des haha. Says he feels sorry for him because he's inherited a poor roster with no depth at Manly... just what he deserves i reckon.
Now he knows how pay feels lol