Opinion Haz and Sonny Bill make amends, SBW possible return

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

Seen this post where Hazem has made up with Sonny Bill.

Do you guys think this gives credence to the rumours that Sonny wants back in.

Or maybe just wishful thinking and this is just about the NZ terrorist attack.

Your thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciatedIMG_4641.JPG

Kind regards
Altair

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be but I think it’s just some brothers putting aside some irrelevant history to move forward

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You would hope that’s the case an the influence there is enough to maybe make a case for his return, but who knows!! We just need to get the fuck on with it an play some decent footy.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
As much as it feels good, I agree. The focus is on the here and now. No one is stopping each Dogs player in the current side to rip in with a fully committed effort. To get real with being committed for 80 minutes is an option we are yet to see this year, but it has only been one game. I am thinking that last week was a shock to the system about how disconnected the players were from the intensity needed and I am hoping (more than believing) that we are going to put it on and give the eels a traumatic day, which would please me to no end, given my brother follows the eels! lol

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as it feels good, I agree. The focus is on the here and now. No one is stopping each Dogs player in the current side to rip in with a fully committed effort. To get real with being committed for 80 minutes is an option we are yet to see this year, but it has only been one game. I am thinking that last week was a shock to the system about how disconnected the players were from the intensity needed and I am hoping (more than believing) that we are going to put it on and give the eels a traumatic day, which would please me to no end, giving my brother follows the eels! lol
Repeat after me. "I have no brother, I have no brother"

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why all of the sudden this traitor piece of shit is in every article?
Agree
The **** walked out on us when we needed him most

I’m not bitter
But fuck me life goes on
sBW is the past

We need to build for the future

I don’t want us to sign him
Let’s mive forwards
Onwards and upwards

And while I’m on it
What’s with the bum fluff on his face

For fuck sake sonny it looks like the hair on my arse

Shave that shit off

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fmd these bs articles linking money mill back to belmore are getting very annoying :weary:

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any talk of SBW coming back is nonsense.. The Toronto Wolfpack owner has tabled a ridiculous offer for him.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Incoming Mole article: Hazem El Masri to sign with the Bulldogs
Yep ***So he can keep the point scoring record......( No Hazem is not like that; he had his time and it never really bothered him that the record he created would be broken. He is a humble man who does not seek attention....unlike the bloke who played on just to break a few records........)