Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you’d have to offer at least a million a year to get him away from the Broncos and he’s worth it.
Big money... Would rather grab 2 500k's and promote young forwards like Roumanos.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Sonny-Bill, we need to throw everything at Tevita Pangai Jnr!!!!! This guy is a fucking animal!!!
another forward?

even if we could afford him....give him 1 reason other than money to join us. ahahah.

He will stick with the Broncos. No way he will downgrade to us.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big money... Would rather grab 2 500k's and promote young forwards like Roumanos.
Pangai is game breaker though and he will only get better. If you could get him I’d take him over two average players. It’s a pipe dream anyway I can’t see him leaving Brisbane but sooner or later something has to give up there. They can offer as much money as they want but they can’t give everyone a starting position.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pangai is game breaker though and he will only get better. If you could get him I’d take him over two average players. It’s a pipe dream anyway I can’t see him leaving Brisbane but sooner or later something has to give up there. They can offer as much money as they want but they can’t give everyone a starting position.
That's the point. Absolute weapon. Game breaker. Move tolman on and one or two other forwardsand he is paid for. So yes, another forward, but we have plenty of forwards off contract, so it actually makes sense.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing that the Roosters are looking at offloading Mitch Aubusson & will make a play for Pangai Jnr.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure why people are convinced he will stay in brisbane. He only went there because of bennet. Hes from newcastle and i think brisbane might not have enough cap room. I would not be surprised to see him in sydney soon. What i do love most is the 3 queensland sides packs best players are all now made up of nsw forwards. Tpj,haas,james,mclean.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They asked Pangai what he was doing for the rest of the weekend. He said bible studies on Saturday and church on Sunday. Get Hopoate to bring him. They are both Tongan Internationals

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We have some cash, he has no contract - I don’t even know if the NRL can register his contract but FMD we have to do something.

As a supporter I am fuck all out of other options.

Someone come up with something better. He is one guy who can carry a team and can turn something from nothing.

What else are we going to do?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We have some cash, he has no contract - I don’t even know if the NRL can register his contract but FMD we have to do something.

As a supporter I am fuck all out of other options.

Someone come up with something better. He is one guy who can carry a team and can turn something from nothing.

What else are we going to do?
No thanks, he is cursed.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a couple of backs and front rowers short. Heck not even really confident in our back row anymore either. Just had a look on zero tackle and I’d be going hard for these players for next year:

- Tevita Pangai Junior
- Jordan Rapana
- Clint Gutherson
- Corey Oates

There isn’t a hell of a lot of talent off contract. We have liicha off contract and I believe we stop paying for James Graham after this year so that frees up some money. I’d look to move on Foran as well to the UK if he doesn’t get back to his best really quickly.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are a couple of backs and front rowers short. Heck not even really confident in our back row anymore either. Just had a look on zero tackle and I’d be going hard for these players for next year:

- Tevita Pangai Junior
- Jordan Rapana
- Clint Gutherson
- Corey Oates

There isn’t a hell of a lot of talent off contract. We have liicha off contract and I believe we stop paying for James Graham after this year so that frees up some money. I’d look to move on Foran as well to the UK if he doesn’t get back to his best really quickly.
It’s not gonna happen but we really need Oates.