Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m remaining optimistic. Last week was so bad that it can’t have been normal. There will definitely be an improvement this week. What sort of improvement, we’ll find out on Sunday...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m remaining optimistic. Last week was so bad that it can’t have been normal. There will definitely be an improvement this week. What sort of improvement, we’ll find out on Sunday...
We all really hope so. I usually take the results on the chin and get something out of following favourite players when scorelines don't go our way, as we did in the past. There's few of that quality, they've all left or about to. The Les Johns, Turvey, Baa days seem never to return...or at least banished to the distant future.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty, if we can’t beat a depleted parra side without Nathan brown, manu Maui, Jennings, and meroa than u may as well kiss the season good bye.

Who we trying to kid
U can’t get the 2 points and play well vs parra scum than how are you going to go against the likes of storm, roosters and Souths?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty, if we can’t beat a depleted parra side without Nathan brown, manu Maui, Jennings, and meroa than u may as well kiss the season good bye.

Who we trying to kid
U can’t get the 2 points and play well vs parra scum than how are you going to go against the likes of storm, roosters and Souths?
It should be a comfortable win in all seriousness. I agree if we can’t fire for this we’re in big trouble

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Who we trying to kid
Is Moeroa out though? He’s named at lock

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be a comfortable win in all seriousness. I agree if we can’t fire for this we’re in big trouble
There's no such thing as a comfortable win for the Bulldogs anymore, it's always a struggle against any team to win, when we're favourites to win we don't and when we're not supposed to win we get flogged, there is no good answer when it comes to our team anymore sad to say.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is dean pay down as head coach? I thought he rightfully quit after acknowledging he is a failure of a coach. Being nice to the players doesn’t bring the trophy back home

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a comfortable win for the Bulldogs anymore, it's always a struggle against any team to win, when we're favourites to win we don't and when we're not supposed to win we get flogged, there is no good answer when it comes to our team anymore sad to say.
It's hard work all round...for everybody these days.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why is dean pay down as head coach? I thought he rightfully quit after acknowledging he is a failure of a coach. Being nice to the players doesn’t bring the trophy back home
Ya know I mean we prepared well and need to be happy with what we do. We need to be better. Ya know I mean i'm gunna give em another chance to respond. Ya know we've got some young players in the team and ya know they didnt handle it.

Can't believe he said that. It was the majority of the experienced players that let themselves down.

Back to the ol drawing board.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
been a rough week personally with some shit to follow next week... need a doggies win more than ever this sunday to calm me down abit haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ya know I mean we prepared well and need to be happy with what we do. We need to be better. Ya know I mean i'm gunna give em another chance to respond. Ya know we've got some young players in the team and ya know they didnt handle it.

Can't believe he said that. It was the majority of the experienced players that let themselves down.

Back to the ol drawing board.
Lol I first thought you were taking the piss then realised you were just repeating what super coach said hahaha. He’s an absolute flop

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well pay must want to go out on his sword like the players he picks. I dont care if we win, i need to see wheels in motion of replacing some of these bums for talent.
Well no change no chance 6 points in modern football weak defence you don't turn that round in one game unless you make adjustments so yes Pay might and up falling on his sword if he persists.
Parramatta will hammer the slowest backline in the comp.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Demanding action after one game is unrealistic, premature and not a sound basis for good coaching or player management.
After 2 games maybe, but 1 no way.

Go Dogs
How about last year where Lichaa somehow wasn’t punted after being useless every week.

I’m yet to see him make a hard decision

Status
Not open for further replies.