Jack Cogger

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d throw coggar in 9 for now, get him game time he can pass, read plays, kick and he’d be better than lichaa.
Definitely an option. Plenty of good halves have done well at hooker. We might have to hide him in defence for a while, but it would be nice to have a hooker that can kick, pass and who might have the vision to direct the play to where the options are.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger to 6

Foran to 9 (better than lichaa) until Reece joins us.

Harper straight to centre (flick Monty)

= BETTER RESULTS hahah ..!!!

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger to 6

Foran to 9 (better than lichaa) until Reece joins us.

Harper straight to centre (flick Monty)

= BETTER RESULTS hahah ..!!!
A bloke with a destroyed back and hamstrings to hooker .....hmmmmm. a halfback playing 6. And two 5/8 ths out there playing halfback and hooker...... your making my head hurt today scooby doo.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only option to play all 3 of them is 7 cogger 6 foran and lewis would have to play 9, only one that can tackle. But i think lewis can be a good halfback still. Hes played 10 nrl games... 9 excellent games, 1 bad one for first game of season, rusty and unfit is all on the coach. Lewis has more potential than any of them, hes one u do put time in. Pay has moved every **** around, lewis has to start building combos from scratch again. Not easy when your a 10 game halfback. And when u have the 2 biggest turnstiles playing centres, who do u pass the ball to, defence wont fall for a dummy cause the 2 blokes your dummying to are dummys. Not many options for our halves with weak centres.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bloke with a destroyed back and hamstrings to hooker .....hmmmmm. a halfback playing 6. And two 5/8 ths out there playing halfback and hooker...... your making my head hurt today scooby doo.
Mate if you read between the lines it was very much sarcasm, busted back or not lol, better than lichaa..to the point even if done it would be better results, but the Harper bit couldn’t be more CORRECT lol .. but thanks straight18 appreciate your criticism hahaha and it’s just Scooby (wink)

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate if you read between the lines it was very much sarcasm, busted back or not lol, better than lichaa..to the point even if done it would be better results, but the Harper bit couldn’t be more CORRECT lol .. but thanks straight18 appreciate your criticism hahaha and it’s just Scooby (wink)
I did find it very strange coming from that u would want foran in there, and i do agree he probably would be better than lichaa, and i dont disagree with harper. I am getting over this having to finalize a 30 man squad, so much talent in isp and stuff u dont get to test in first grade because of this rule. Is it just me or do people think maybe there would be more talent in the game if this 30 man thing was changed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I did find it very strange coming from that u would want foran in there, and i do agree he probably would be better than lichaa, and i dont disagree with harper. I am getting over this having to finalize a 30 man squad, so much talent in isp and stuff u dont get to test in first grade because of this rule. Is it just me or do people think maybe there would be more talent in the game if this 30 man thing was changed.
Agree 100% mate !!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Cogger was solid in his game over the weekend allowed the marschke brothers to play footy as he steered them around well. Had the game in control until Okunbur fucked up multiple times
I didn't see what Okunbur did, but Olive sure tried his hardest to lose the game for 'em

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger can't tackle... nor can Olive.

Both need to stay in NSW Cup with Cogger looked at throughout the season for promotion.