• Yes

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
This is what happpens when a club cant attract young superstars. They buy 'band aid' players.

Save the money and spend it on a decent 9 or 6 in a year or two's time.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely bring him back after all it’s been almost a Decade since he left, and I believe everybody deserves a second chance to right there wrongs, except Hasler castle and dib them ***** can Fark off for good, but in all seriousness I’d love him back people forget he was very young and immature when he left the way he did, and I’m not making excuses for him but seriously if he wants to come back to help the club from its current situation and try and make up for what he did then I say the the bro have the chance.... that’s just my opinion tho and to be fair I don’t think anyone really knows the full story of what happened, once again I’m not making excuses for him just that the club has never really been public about why he left in the first place.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People changing their minds based on emotions of recent events rather than the facts. He completely and utterly fucked us when he left and the way he did. If he wants to come back he can play for free or he can continue to go get fkd.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed a few people bending over barrels in desperation regarding this rumour.

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
He’s made some mistakes when young but done some awesome things too.if he came back the bulldogs would get another gf birth imo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's pointless ... if he was currently in the NRL he'd be the 8th older player in the competition with most of those above him not far off retirement.

I just don't see the point in spending money on someone who has been out of the NRL so long and has maybe 1-2 years MAX left in them.... most likely at the expense of several other players.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck that clown. If he wants to play something, let him play with Nasser cock and Weidler's asshole.

We're desperate but not that desperate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Since he left these sort of articles have popped up every few years.

Put simply, we don't need him, and he doesn't offer what we do need at the moment..... unless he's a quality hooker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On nrl 360 tonight paul kent said it’s absolute rubbish and no truth to it he knew who started it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck that clown. If he wants to play something, let him play with Nasser cock and Weidler's asshole.

We're desperate but not that desperate.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id have him back, he made his descion to leave and he has lived with the choice he made.
People like hasler & tony williams fucked the cLub over for years, sbw i dont hold a grudge against, those 2 pricks i do.

We all make mistakes at 23, id like to see him finish were he started.