13. Jacko

14. Sue
15. Chn
16. Fualolo
17. Couldn’t give a rats arse

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boys need to turn it around. Deano has told the boys they need to prove themselves. So, I can see why Deano does not want to make any changes to the squad this week.

But, The one very big obvious from last week is that there is no point having a utility like JMK when the forwards are not making metres. Ogden must replace JMK this week surely

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much for Pay saying the players are competing for spots. If they flop again, Pay will have to go.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Can’t say I’m going into this game with any sort of confidence.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if Pay insists on keeping Hoppa at fullback, I wouldn't mind something like this. Try and use RFM more for some impact rather than play him long minutes. At least this gets Meany in the team and gives us some speed and gets rid of at least one of our poor defending centers. I imagine Meany will be poorer on hit up meters than Crichton but better in the air and much faster.

1. Hoppa
2. Meany
3. CHN
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. Tolman

14. Cogger
15. Sue
16. Elliot
17. RFM

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
TIP FOR THE GAME:
Lichaa to play 60 minutes, and JMK to come on when we are 40 - 0 down again to try and save face.

Meaney starting in NSW Cup shows he clearly isn't ready yet.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really don't understand how Ogden isn't in the team, or why the Smith/Holland combo has been broken or why Montoya is now playing centre. I'd love love love for Pay to just be open and honest with us regarding why certain things have taken place.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can't understand having 40 points score on in the first round and the same team is name expecting a different result.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The boys need to turn it around. Deano has told the boys they need to prove themselves. So, I can see why Deano does not want to make any changes to the squad this week.

But, The one very big obvious from last week is that there is no point having a utility like JMK when the forwards are not making metres. Ogden must replace JMK this week surely
The MASSIVE OBVIOUS is plenty of things.

Meaney for Hoppa
Hoppa for Crighton
Harper for Montoya
CHN for RFM
Martin for Jacko
Jacko for Elliot
Ogden for JMK

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whose bring idea was it to have NSW Cup play at Leichhardt at 1:00 on Sunday?
Our home game and it is played there. How come your favoured sides eg. Penrith get full game days at their home ground. So much for a full days footy for our fans.

Gates open at 1-30 with prelim kick off 1-50 what game would that be?????? That's right JERSEY FLEGG!!!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really don't understand how Ogden isn't in the team, or why the Smith/Holland combo has been broken or why Montoya is now playing centre. I'd love love love for Pay to just be open and honest with us regarding why certain things have taken place.
One of the greatest unsolved mysteries of the world..........

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no way there was going to be any changes this week. Couldn’t be seen as panic. If we get smacked this week expect some changes ...... but in history Round 2 NRL never goes to plan. I’m expecting a big turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.