News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you hate him when he led us into the 2014.GF??
I did actually. I have and always will hate niggle merchant grubs that try and milk penalties constantly and are sledging opposition non stop. He used to run away like a bitch too when he got a rise out of an opposition player and they wanted to smack him one. I was embarrassed of him as a captain doing things like that and was glad when they fucked him off.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did actually. I have and always will hate niggle merchant grubs that try and milk penalties constantly and are sledging opposition non stop. He used to run away like a bitch too when he got a rise out of an opposition player and they wanted to smack him one. I was embarrassed of him as a captain doing things like that and was glad when they fucked him off.
Yeh we want a nice well spoken repected players like lichaa pffffft. Ennis is a footballer, someone we dont have in our team.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well let’s see how the boys respond this week

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would welcome Ennis back at the club in any capacity.... heck, he would probably still run Lichaa around the park hahaha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tells it how it is, the man knows the club better than most of us too

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is why we went from 7th spot to grand final in 2014. The guy tells it like it is He walks the talk . So much respect ...SOS Ennis!!!
He isn’t wrong in this instance, but that turncoat has kicked the club that offered him stability and the captaincy at every opportunity. Should never be allowed anywhere near the club again. He’s an agenda driven arsehole.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol for someone who supposedly finds it hard to watch the club struggle, he sure likes to criticise us.

Fuck him. I know we were awful on the weekend, but this arsehole never has a constructive word to say about the club and his agenda is clear.

Piss off, Mick.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you hate him when he led us into the 2014.GF?? Bunch of hypocrites
I don't hate the guy per-say. I think that as a player he was very skillful, both a reliable and durable workhorse who gave it everything, i would even throw the word tenacious in there BUT as a leader i question some of his grubby tactics, what seemed to be endless amounts of penalties being given away and at times critical moments and his arrogance. 2014 he might of led us to the GF and then so did Des our coach and the rest of the squad. Busted his toe and didn't play in the GF which we lost. Yes he was devo - but it was also the finals series where he patted Cam Smith on the head and sent the Melb crowd and the state into a spin. And if my memory serves me correctly - i believe that this was also the game where he packed into the Melb scrum with 2 mins or so to go.

The same arrogance that you see in his commentary. That's all I am saying.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh can’t disagree with him we were turd on Saturday I think we gonna have a cricket scores on us this year sadly Foran don’t offer much for the price our forwards were soft and to make it worse klemmer had a blinder

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It hurts Ennis just as much as any other dog supporter , he did captain our side and played the game hard , what else do you expect him to say his hurting man aren't you as well and most of us have never put the jersey on .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What good have we done since he left? Everyone goes bonkers when someone has an opinion that doesn't suit their pro Bulldogs narrative.

We are a basket case on the field and off.
If he criticised us because he loves us, that would all be good and well. But he clearly has had a problem with the club ever since we let him go, his comments are never (or very rarely) constructive and he clearly gets his jollies out of watching us struggle and sinking the boot in.

Fuck him. He’s a knob.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well let’s see how the boys respond this week
This week will tell us heaps about what this team has in regards to pride. If they don't give it a serious dig after that hiding then the I'm avoiding this site lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If he criticised us because he loves us, that would all be good and well. But he clearly has had a problem with the club ever since we let him go, his comments are never (or very rarely) constructive and he clearly gets his jollies out of watching us struggle and sinking the boot in.

Fuck him. He’s a knob.
Have you noticed almost all the star players we have had over the years that leave our club have a sour taste in their mouths. Maybe it’s the club not the players. Ever thought of that?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have you noticed almost all the star players we have had over the years that leave our club have a sour taste in their mouths. Maybe it’s the club not the players. Ever thought of that?
So go support another club you like more.

It’s not the club.... if anything it’s the administration..... but the administration has just changed- from coaching staff to board level. Change takes time and that fuckwit has never acknowledged that basic truth because he has sour grapes. I can’t think of ANY ex player who spends so much time running our name through the mud. Others may be unhappy about the way they finished here....but I’m sure most of them can see we are trying to build a new culture since the desaster was shown the door. You should see that too.

Look st the roosters. They release players at the drop of a hat as soon as someone younger and better comes along. Professionals realise tgat sort of thing happens and get on with life.

Ennis was not unhappy enough that it stopped him playing here for most of his career. So once again I say fuck him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis is only saing out loud what everyone on the kennel whinges about and circlejerks to each other.
The difference is he has a mouthpiece to get our issues out to a wider audience so they understand the cries we have.

So instead of Nasheed whinging and reaching the audience of Gregdog and Boxer who already are on the mark with the dogs problems, he is talking to fans of other clubs on why Des screwed up, how lichaa is rubbish and what not.

He focuses on us alot because he either wants us to burn or has a soft spot for the vlub, i think its the latter. Nasheed.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ennis looked like a reserve grader for 90% of his career

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should have got Ennis on board with our team he knows his shit he is a former captain who was shown the door while he was captain and replaced by a fucking plank of timber I will never blame him for being pissed he wanted to stay he went to Cronulla was allowed to play the way he wanted and helped win a comp while Ennis was with us he was restricted to that awful shit Hasler wanted he stunted anyone he had in our side