Jack Cogger

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Meaney or Cogger are ready for first grade, or that Hoppa should go back into the centres EVER.. needs to go have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.....

and then realise there is a reason they are not the coach, and it's staring back at them.

Cogger didn't do much this week in NSw Cup and did largely nothing in NRL games at the Knights. Can't defend either.
Meaney can't defend and doesn't get involved anywhere near as much as Hoppa currently does.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack was brought in along with Meaney to be our future 1 & 7.

Hoppa aint our future 1 going forward, neither is Foran or Lewis at 7.

Cooger...catch pass kick .....weak as piss...
Sell him off to the UK

We aren't making the 8 this year and its time soft mannered Dean Pay grew a pair of kahoonas and fucks off Foran to reserve grade for Cogger, Hoppa to centre for Montonya and Meaney to FB.

If Pay cannot do it, Chris Anderson needs to step in as head coach and drill every mother fucker in the club from the toilet cleaner to the cook.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever thinks cogger needs to be in the team give yourself an uppercut
Like Bob Dylan said " When you got nothing you got nothing to lose " If Foran should get injured Cogger will be there anyway so it's not just the fans that want him there, we must have bought Cogger for a reason? and at least he's younger than Foran and probably got more energy.I really don't care either way all I want is a winning combination and if I have to give myself a couple of uppercuts while searching for the answer ( like the rest of us ), so be it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just because people are brought into the club for the long-term ie. Cogger and Meaney, it doesn't mean you have to throw them to the wolves the first game.

Honestly, can see the wisdom in easing them in though I'm sure Pay had hoped the team would have shown more balls than what they did. Fingers crossed that we turn things around so it gives both Cogger and Meaney more time to find their feet.

Being long term buys, then it's best to give them time in my mind

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be fair to Foran and Lewis it’s pretty hard as a half to do anything with your pack and outside backs dominated

No front foot ball and handicapped by slow dummy half service

Lewis defence wasn’t up to scratch (falling for dummies) and his kicking was predictable

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Montoya, Lichaa, Foran need to be dropped permanently as of this Tuesday's team list
Foran your kidding he was the least of our issues and was having a go despite his centres dropping balls

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team is alarmingly unbalanced. More than half the squad is labelled second rowers on the club website. We have two five eights and no halfback. No decent hooker. One Centre, and he is weak in defence. To make up for the in balance, players are being played out of position all the way across the park. Any wonder we had 40 points scored against us and only managed one try in favour.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Foran and Cogger combined well in the trials. Bring Cogger in and shift Lewis to left centre for the time being, with Holland and Smith on the right side.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We looked absolutely lost against the warriors.

We need an organiser. Simple.

Lichaa can't organise.
Foran can't.
Lewis can't.

Cogger appears to be the only genuine organiser we have at the club atm.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If cogger played the score probably would have been the exact same and everyone would be gunning for him instead of Lewis. Yes, Lewis was poor but our whole side was (aside from hoppa and CHN)

Gotta love the kennel mentality

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis has a bad day at the office and we are asking for his head. LOL

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chris Anderson can sit on the board and help with recruitment etc but he should never be near a FG coaches box after his time with the rorters.
He was out of touch 10 years ago I'd hate to see what he thinks now!

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct Lewis is not a 7. He is a runner and not an organiser. Lewis 6 Cogger 7.

Where did i say he is not a decent player? He is a good player you dope
Lewis a runner? His running game is non existent. His strengths are his kicking game and organising.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of you fukers will be in hospital by RD26. Fukin doomsday after 1 game!

If we win next week it will be, we are specials...TOP 4 atleast lmao
More so the nature of the loss , waiting all summer and they dished up shit

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're basically saying lets give up on this season after 1 shit game.
I like the look of both Cogger and Meaney, but they're not the answer.
We got bashed by the warriors, those two would have done nothing to stop that.
All of the boys will be better for the run and we should expect a much better performance in round 2...