SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is good news , let brown and Lichaa go they are off contract this year.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need this guy and I’ve never seen him play.... we need him now though. We got plenty of forwards and dragons are thin as in the forwards. Make it happen

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice one if true. Obviously would be great if he came now but ...

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
With their forward depth to be tested for at least the first 1/4 of the season, an early swap makes sense.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Mole reporting Robson is close to signing

The Bulldogs are desperate for a class hooker in 2020 - and look to have found their man in Dragon Reece Robson.

Robson is playing behind Cameron McInnes at the Big Red V and the 20-year-old is ready to make a move to a club where he can get a regular top grade berth.

The former Australian Schoolboy looked the goods in his two NRL appearances in his rookie season for the Dragons last year and should play more top flight football again this season.

Word is he is close to coming to terms to the Dogs, who aren’t happy with the work of Michael Lichaa around the rucks.

The Titans are also in the hunt for the youngster, but he prefers staying in Sydney.
Please be true. In the meantime, can we just dump lichaa and not even play a hooker? I wish players could tap it ahead to themselves after being tackled like back in the day...

Although then Tolman would have six runs a set...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd rather they swap Elliott than Martin. If any club has any interest in Elliott anymore, the Dogs should do what they can to move him.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that’s why we’re signing SBW, so we can swap him for Robson.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to leave Sydney, rule out Cowboys as well then.

Is he related to Jeff Robson? Never seen this guy play but has a heap of praise on him.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s been plenty of talk in recent days about the Dragons’ two hookers - Cameron McInnes and Reece Robson.

The Eels are said to be keen on McInnes, while the Bulldogs have their eyes on Robson.

I’m hearing the Robson deal is all but done at Belmore but Dragons fans can relax about McInnes - the coaching staff at Saints rate him highly and there is no way they will be letting him go anywhere.

- The Lurker

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please let this happen... sure he might be a rookie, but we simply can't go another season with Lichaa... for our sanity
the only worry is that its exactly the same type of hype lichaa had when he came to us too.. lets hope this one is different

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
the only worry is that its exactly the same type of hype lichaa had when he came to us too.. lets hope this one is different
A lot faster and seems to have a footy brain unlike Lichaa. I think we will be safe. Only problem is I see Pay keeping JMK in the 17 to rotate with him