Napa is a dud

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gel fucking lol.
Every aspect of the game was shit. And then there are people like yourself that will have a new excuse every Week for piss weak performances.
All offseason they spoke shit, about aggression and new style. I didn’t see shit other than a bunch of cop outs and a retarded looking coach in the grand stand. What kind of dumb **** coach would tell them to kick to the warriors wingers. Even a esl **** can be a better coach than this slap out we have.
Relax dude.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
personally don't want to burn the whole house down after 1 loss

but like the OP, i never wanted napa and watching him not even want to touch the ball all but confirms my biggest fears that we wasted cap space when we have dire needs elsewhere

but hey atleast he put on a random hit at the 70th minute, thats all he is fucking good for

i just personally don't get why we thought we had to replace klem, fualalo was our best middle, he can do a job, ogden is in ressies, he can do a job. had to use klems money in a bigger position of weakness like centre or hooker

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s round 1 , stop being cry babies for fucks sake. Like it wouldn’t be so bad if the same people calling for heads didn’t praise those same problem the following week when they play good , this forum should be called the undecided ..
So bloody true! Bi-polar Kennel is back.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every fucking week? We finished the season strong last year. It’s one fucking game. Yes it was pathetic and shit but fuck me. The way this place is carrying on you’d think it was the GF. We played a team that was running on high emotion. There’s 24 more games. Give them a chance to gel.
I really need to hold my tongue. It's unbelievable the amount of shit that's posted on here when we lose a game! Disgraceful tbh. Like a bunch of kids having a tantrum cos their mum took their tablet.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa played the cards dealt to him, that shot he put on late in the game and then the pressure he put on Green when he was kicking on last showed his potential (Green's first crap kick).

Premierships are not won in the first round. Lets hope this just motivates the boys on Sunday.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa is a hard working defensive prop, he has never been renowned for making big yards.
You also won't meet a Rooter supporter that does not rate him.

My consern with signing him was, $$$? and that he was never going to go close to replacing Klemmers yards.

But Pay seems to be doubling down on defensive props, our whole starting middle are of the same mold, Tolman and Elliot.
And we still leaked 40 points!....

There needs to be a meter eater on the field at all times.
Elliot needs to move to the bench with Faualo or Sue to start.
We also need Ogden or Smith to come into the team.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I really need to hold my tongue. It's unbelievable the amount of shit that's posted on here when we lose a game! Disgraceful tbh. Like a bunch of kids having a tantrum cos their mum took their tablet.
I hear what you are saying, but that's the beauty of being a fan and all of us have different personalities and different level of passion.
If we didnt go off our nuts at losing especially in this way then where is the passion.
And our opinions wether they are stupid reckless or smart (mine) are welcome here. Makes for good discussion arguments etc etc and shows that we all love the bulldogs.
I read some comments on here and think wtf are they thinking, same way a lot will read my hate posts against pay and others and think im a tosser.

Btw the jury is still out on Napa, i like the kid but have always seen him as an impact player and not the player to start a game with.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa is a hard working defensive prop, he has never been renowned for making big yards.

My consern with signing him was, $$$? and that he was never going to go close to replacing Klemmers yards.

But Pay seems to be doubling down on defensive props, our whole starting middle are of the same mold, Tolman and Elliot.

Fualalo needs to start at Bankstown Bulls.

Sue is a benchie and nothing more

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, but that's the beauty of being a fan and all of us have different personalities and different level of passion.
If we didnt go off our nuts at losing especially in this way then where is the passion.
And our opinions wether they are stupid reckless or smart (mine) are welcome here. Makes for good discussion arguments etc etc and shows that we all love the bulldogs.
I read some comments on here and think wtf are they thinking, same way a lot will read my hate posts against pay and others and think im a tosser.
All of that’s fine, I just wish some could try to express their opinions about the coach and players without resorting to the cravenly insults and name-calling which are totally unnecessary and reflect so poorly on us fans.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hard working in what way? Doesn’t do many carries, doesn’t make many tackles either. It’s usually Jackson and Tolman doing the effort plays chasing down a player. So what exactly is he working hard at?
IMO Jackson and Tolman are what I consider hard working where their impact is felt due to a volume of efforts instead of big impact plays.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ATM we are that club where players come and turn to shit, and when players leave they have more success

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ATM we are that club where players come and turn to shit, and when players leave they have more success
Gonna let you have the last say....once upon a time ....used to be the exact opposite.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard working in what way? Doesn’t do many carries, doesn’t make many tackles either. It’s usually Jackson and Tolman doing the effort plays chasing down a player. So what exactly is he working hard at?
IMO Jackson and Tolman are what I consider hard working where their impact is felt due to a volume of efforts instead of big impact plays.
I hope I am wrong, but I thought Napa was a bad signing from the beginning... And we are paying descent coin for him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay said we can only get 40 min out of Napa atm... why the fuck did we only play 1 trial?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
in the first finals game after barba we crushed the storm by the end of the first half on the way to making the grand final, unfortunately we lost the ennis to injury
Playing with two hobbled halves probably cost us just as much if not more than missing Mick the dick. At least we were prepared for the Penis’ absence.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay said we can only get 40 min out of Napa atm... why the fuck did we only play 1 trial?
Pay's body language and squirming in his seat at the presser talking about Napa's 20 min efforts was painful.