How not to tolerate mediocrity

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do a Real Madrid. They recently appointed their 3rd coach in the same season, I mean that's 1 way to do it loll

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or you could just follow the Sydney Swans at least you know they will be competitive. We only had our first game yesterday and I'm already wishing we could hit the reset button. 40-6 is totally unacceptable. 1 round in and we are already the butt of everyones joke!!!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm a pay fan, he works well with juniors and under the fuckwit hasler we lacked junior development . That was my main reasons. In the short term I expected to be a little more old school in the middle with our pack . I was Ok with klem leaving as I thought our pack was too much of the same and lacked mobility . Very disappointed in seeing marshmallow defence. And fmd this 1 trial bullshit. Most these guys played less than a half in the trial.

Last edited:

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a pay can, he works well with juniors and under the fuckwit hasler we lacked junior development . That was my main reasons. In the short term I expected to be a little more old school in the middle with our pack . I was Ok with klem leaving as I thought our pack was too much of the same and lacked mobility . Very disappointed in seeing marshmallow defence. And fmd this 1 trial bullshit. Most these guys played less than a half in the trial.
Exactly what I said going into round one with most only playing 40 minutes of trial games

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
every other fan base can be happy with what their team did this weekend (thus far) based on their rosters... and they all played in miserable conditions.. our club was embarrassed yesterday... The board needs to act because this will be our 5th shit season in a row

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do a Real Madrid. They recently appointed their 3rd coach in the same season, I mean that's 1 way to do it loll
I’d be happy with mediocracy, yesty was straight up garbage

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
every other fan base can be happy with what their team did this weekend (thus far) based on their rosters... and they all played in miserable conditions.. our club was embarrassed yesterday... The board needs to act because this will be our 5th shit season in a row
Our roster is shit.

To the clowns who think we have a squad to challenge the "top 4 & 8" as stated in the offseason, give yourselves an uppercut

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our roster is shit.

To the clowns who think we have a squad to challenge the "top 4 & 8" as stated in the offseason, give yourselves an uppercut
Ive already uppercutted myself that much since kick off yesterday, i in hospital today getting my jaw re wired.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is my first strike with the board for not re-signing the Morris twins.

Klemmer was inevitable and the correct decision was made.

Noone in 1st grade or reserve grade at the dogs comes within a bees dick of the morris boys out on the flank.

We have a hooker, who by far is the worst hooker in the game.

Our backline could not walk into any other team in the comp.

We have a 5/8 or 1/2, whatever you want to label him as the kennel changes like the weather, who has been washed up since 2016 and who can no longer keep up with the pace of the game.

Our forward pack is OK but golly gosh our spine and backline is atrocious

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best way not to tolerate mediocrity is Dont create excuses..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I would expect Pay to be furious for letting down the fans, embarrassing themselves and him! He surely will make it clear that we are not being responsible and putting everything on the line to win a game - just treating it like a training drill.

I do however feel we are out of our depth and need a lot more game time as a team. I could see that fatigue and trying too hard with dumb plays was a routine. Diving for a tackle you were never going to get, which then took you out of the play altogether - I saw that a few times!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched every games this weekend
Every team looks miles ahead of us at the moment.
Titans just lost but still look a lot better than us.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The English language hasn't developed the correct word to describe that display!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a pay fan, he works well with juniors and under the fuckwit hasler we lacked junior development . That was my main reasons. In the short term I expected to be a little more old school in the middle with our pack . I was Ok with klem leaving as I thought our pack was too much of the same and lacked mobility . Very disappointed in seeing marshmallow defence. And fmd this 1 trial bullshit. Most these guys played less than a half in the trial.
I remember Folkesy prevented the team playing any trials in 2000 pre season. We lost the first 2 games of the season. We scored no tries in both games and could only manage 2 points in 160 mins of football. The following year we played two trials.

Trials are important in my opinion.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first strike with the board for not re-signing the Morris twins.

Klemmer was inevitable and the correct decision was made.

Noone in 1st grade or reserve grade at the dogs comes within a bees dick of the morris boys out on the flank.

We have a hooker, who by far is the worst hooker in the game.

Our backline could not walk into any other team in the comp.

We have a 5/8 or 1/2, whatever you want to label him as the kennel changes like the weather, who has been washed up since 2016 and who can no longer keep up with the pace of the game.

Our forward pack is OK but golly gosh our spine and backline is atrocious
The Morris twins had become a cancer, undermining the coaching staff & emitted negative energy in the playing group it was reflected in some of their shit performances last season- good riddance.
We were forewarned how dire our football department was at the start of 2018, not just our roster/salary cap mess but the way Hasler/Dib/Cleal abandoned our junior development since 2012. It’s going to take at least this season of pain to be competitive & yet another to become a force thanks to our current Football Club administration. There are movements in the background to accelerate our progress.
We still have too many players on backended deals, this noose will loosen at the end of 2019.

“When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s hard to remember that you come here to drain the swamp”

Stay loyal & be patient Dogs Family

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s seems everyone is evolving with the times and have game plans to suit, we are getting left behind and that is very worrying.. Very interested to see what happens game 2 v eels

I still have hope and always will, this is my team/our team, can’t wait until we can compete again and be proud as fuck of the effort.

Go Doggies !!!

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Morris twins had become a cancer, undermining the coaching staff & emitted negative energy in the playing group it was reflected in some of their shit performances last season- good riddance.
We were forewarned how dire our football department was at the start of 2018, not just our roster/salary cap mess but the way Hasler/Dib/Cleal abandoned our junior development since 2012. It’s going to take at least this season of pain to be competitive & yet another to become a force thanks to our current Football Club administration. There are movements in the background to accelerate our progress.
We still have too many players on backended deals, this noose will loosen at the end of 2019.

“When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s hard to remember that you come here to drain the swamp”

Stay loyal & be patient Dogs Family
Agree with all, except the twins.

Klemmer was the bitch constantly complaining and creating havoc around the club