Opinion James Hooper sums up dogs performance

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Georgallis is already there! All I'm saying is give him a shot at head coach. He's the coach they need , he got the best out of the reserve grade side I don't see why at this point we can't at least give him a go.. Pay is hindering the players , georgalis will let them play their natural game and maybe offer some good strategies
Marley is that you? :p

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Georgallis is already there! All I'm saying is give him a shot at head coach. He's the coach they need , he got the best out of the reserve grade side I don't see why at this point we can't at least give him a go.. Pay is hindering the players , georgalis will let them play their natural game and maybe offer some good strategies
Do you really believe Georgallis doesn’t have his fingerprints over this side already? Is he “assistant coach” and “attacking coach” in name only? Does he just sit in the stands at Belmore when training’s on? As I’ve said elsewhere, if Pay gets the sack we will need an experienced seasoned coach to get us out of that mess — not another rookie with a meaningless reserve grade premiership to his name.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No need to panic. From what Ive seen this weekend only Suffs would of beaten Warriors today. Lets bot forget warriors started last year beating Suffs and Roosters. We will get better. Warriors were impressive today...we were not allowed to play well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do you really believe Georgallis doesn’t have his fingerprints over this side already? Is he “assistant coach” and “attacking coach” in name only? Does he just sit in the stands at Belmore when training’s on? As I’ve said elsewhere, if Pay gets the sack we will need an experienced seasoned coach to get us out of that mess — not another rookie with a meaningless reserve grade premiership to his name.
I honestly don't believe he does... antonelli is always in the frame and players have even mentioned him and not Steve in pre season media

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were going well until the video overturn where they went 80m and scored. After that it was just a procession. The last 10 minutes we gave up which was just pitiful. Montoya was a total fail at centre. Napa played very little minutes and missed a heap of tackles. None of our forwards did anything to change angles on offense for the halves to use. Our kicking game was one dimensional. Pay wont make mass changes but I do think Meaney will come in and Hoppa will shift to FB. I think Martin or Ogden has to come back & Fualalo departs the bench. Sadly we are still stuck with Lichaa. Either way yesterday proved our roster has 4 to 5 players who are not 1st grade material and why TAB has us as wooden spooners.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were going well until the video overturn where they went 80m and scored. After that it was just a procession. The last 10 minutes we gave up which was just pitiful. Montoya was a total fail at centre. Napa played very little minutes and missed a heap of tackles. None of our forwards did anything to change angles on offense for the halves to use. Our kicking game was one dimensional. Pay wont make mass changes but I do think Meaney will come in and Hoppa will shift to FB. I think Martin or Ogden has to come back & Fualalo departs the bench. Sadly we are still stuck with Lichaa. Either way yesterday proved our roster has 4 to 5 players who are not 1st grade material and why TAB has us as wooden spooners.
The Montoya spill / 7 tackle set was a turning point. It shouldn’t have been but this team needs morsels of hope at the moment and a try then would have done a lot for confidence and breaking the Warriors’ momentum.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LICHAAAAAAAAA - pack up all your shit, empty your locker and please fuck off!!!:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
FRM was terrible yesterday as was Montoya, Lichaa and Elliott.
Jackson also had a poor game and fell off a tackle whicj led to a try.
Napa was how I thought he would be....average.

Fact is Warriors were far to big and strong for us yesterday.

Team had no answers for the questions Warriors asked.

Could be another long season.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question, who is going to be scoring our trys?

Who in this joke of a backline is going to score more than ten trys this season?

Someone put me out of my misery and answer my question. Fuck, even lie to me and make up some bullshit.
Sorry KE, no answer to your question, we can't even make up shit

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran was actually GOOD for the cards he was dealt.
Was the same last year. He'd be a very solid half in a good team, no doubt.
Put some good hits on, good passes, nice runs and a perfect kick as I stated previously Montoya knocked on.
Lewis and Lichaa were woeful and forwards (because of Lichaa) were never in it.
Mate he is done. He should be in reserve grade and give cogger a go. I don't think any coach should persist with a player soley because of his price tag. He will never come good in defence. Travel may have had a bit to do with it but the positional changes by pay and the inclusion of montoya for me was the biggest mistake

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
May be true, but that just reinforces what we have been for years now... a mentally weak football side

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry KE, no answer to your question, we can't even make up shit
FMD...

I can't visualise any of our backs (barring maybe Smith) hitting double digits this year.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There was no sign of our up tempo fast play the ball style of play that was talked about pre-season. And I also don't think we are that fit. We need time to gel, but it might take too much to do so, and our season will probably be over by then.
We looked unfit, slow and lethargic. No creative attack and no desperation

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Result was just unacceptable. However the players were subjected to a lot of pressure regarding the Mosque shootings.
The Kiwi players were also revved up and were determined to show something.
I think you will see something different against Parramatta.