News Pay: "We're playing for so much more than just ourselves"

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just skimmed/searched the word madness lol

Can’t wait to cheer the boys on in Auckland next weekend
Fair enough, and same, we fly out of Aus thurs next week and staying 10 nights. That's why I msgd you about if you had any info on tickets but didn't hear back but have got some so all good

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s a long wait for 2 cartons f beer mate, should of just said never mind your tigers , give me a carton when the doggs beat the warriors round 1 lol. Drink the carton round 2 Hahahah...!!
I'm just thinking of it as an investment for the future lol. No doubt we will have another bet when Dogs vs Tigers during the season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough, and same, we fly out of Aus thurs next week and staying 10 nights. That's why I msgd you about if you had any info on tickets but didn't hear back but have got some so all good
Oh sorry mate I didn’t even know I had messages! Let me know where you will be at the ground as I jagged a couple of tickets from ex Warriors boys (it’s their old boys day) but be good to catch up with some TK fellas

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sorry mate I didn’t even know I had messages! Let me know where you will be at the ground as I jagged a couple of tickets from ex Warriors boys (it’s their old boys day) but be good to catch up with some TK fellas
Nah all good mate and yeah sweet sounds good. On my way to work atm so will have to check the seats out when I'm looking at them where we sitting but will let you know before we head over

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah all good mate and yeah sweet sounds good. On my way to work atm so will have to check the seats out when I'm looking at them where we sitting but will let you know before we head over
Sweet just DM me

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I need the season to start. I’m not exaggersting but I’ve watched the trial something like 8 times & the extended highlights of every game last year + a few full games. Desperate times.
I’m glad I’m not the only freak that dies this

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah if we smash the warriors round one my missus is gonna be a very lucky lady..... at least for one week. Bring it on !
Mrs Grunthos is lucky twice every week! :blush:

And I'm 57! 8-)

Hooooo-Harrrrr! :tonguewink:

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blah blah blah what a load of bullshit .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No wonder mbye got moved on... Looks like there was only room for 1 shit talker at the club

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blah blah blah what a load of bullshit .
The only people I feel sorry for is us the supporters. We are fed shit by the club year after year after year.

I refuse to give the club my hard earned money. I never used to miss a home game and always held all three memberships(season ticket, football club, Leagues club). But now, in three whole years, I’ve only attended 1 game, and that’s only because it was an invitation from a consultant.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are great at PR and shit talking, we're just no good on the park where it counts.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are not playing “for” us as the title of this thread says. They are actually playing “with” us. They are playing with our minds, our wallets and our emotions. I’m sick of it

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are not playing “for” us as the title of this thread says. They are actually playing “with” us. They are playing with our minds, our wallets and our emotions. I’m sick of it
So true brother, so true!!!