Fualalo to reggies

Change strength & conditioning team
Change wrestling coach
Peptides, calfs blood, bulls spoof, HGH

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were outplayed all over the park today and i agree the forwards were poor. Neither he or lewis changed there 5th tackle option other than putting up the bomb. But you have to give it to the warriors every player played well and we helped.
Lewis was terrible as well and didn’t take responsibility on the last tackle a few times. Next week will tell us a lot, if it’s just one of those games or if we are in deep shit.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was terrible as well and didn’t take responsibility on the last tackle a few times. Next week will tell us a lot, if it’s just one of those games or if we are in deep shit.
Yeah i agree lewis was disappointing as i pointed out i usually only praise that guy but it was bad by both of them. As u say next week starts again hopefully better than today

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis was bad today, though the question that needs to be asked is, wtf is he doing at 7?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure, but one name ...

Morgan Harper !

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is how the team SHOULD have been this week.But thyat would mean Lichaa playing 80 mins at hooker.That's a worry.
Cogger had better brush up on dummy half play....seems the most sensible way of using him as our utility...slim pickings.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
To slow getting up to play the ball,couldn’t get a roll on to give space to outside backs.That is the only way to get your attack working.Backs can’t make breaks if defence is in their face,the Warriors were much faster playing the ball and got a roll on. Then we need our 2nd rowers to be able to be ball players not just tackle junkies.Jacko has improved but Mariner couldn’t pass a fart,would bench him or send him to Reggie’s to get confidence back.Lewis needs a kicking coach as he is just a clone of Frawley with useless midfield bombs that nobody contests.CHN needs to start.No time for Martin until he gets fitter and changes attitude,Meaney and Harper need a lot more time in Reggie’s after watching them today.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure, but one name ...

Morgan Harper !
You want to know the dumb thing or moronic decision, pay has Harper playing at left centre in Reggie’s when he’s a natural right centre
Instead of honing his natural talent and skill in his rightful position he has moved him to the opp side

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger had better brush up on dummy half play....seems the most sensible way of using him as our utility...slim pickings.
He can’t tackle and wouldn’t last in the middle
He’d be a speed bump trust me

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You want to know the dumb thing or moronic decision, pay has Harper playing at left centre in Reggie’s when he’s a natural right centre
Instead of honing his natural talent and skill in his rightful position he has moved him to the opp side
Wow ok... thanks for the info..he needs to be back where he belongs and get a shot in FG sooner rather than later.!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to write Lewis off over that one game, but there are other players who have had too many chances and are yet to step up. Our forwards should thank Klemmer for taking some of the spotlight off them in previous seasons.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The most major change I want to see is Foran get a fucking haircut!

Top knots are for ****, playing with his hair all damn game.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The most major change I want to see is Foran get a fucking haircut!

Top knots are for ****, playing with his hair all damn game.
I knew something bad was coming the moment he ran out with that. Bad hairdos in Rugby League = bad omens

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to write Lewis off over that one game, but there are other players who have had too many chances and are yet to step up. Our forwards should thank Klemmer for taking some of the spotlight off them in previous seasons.
It was a disappointing result-
We were outplayed, outmuscled & out enthused. Right off the pace
Factor in:
The Warriors start every season on fire last year they put 30 points on Souths & Easts in the first 4 rounds and then.....
Napa is not match fit, his “hampered” preseason commenced in mid January & would be more effective coming off the bench.
Tolman is ineffective at front row.
It was in the middle that the Warriors won the game.
Holland is not NRL quality.
Our contact defensively was sloppy & passive.
Our defensive line was jaggered & pedestrian.
RFM once again demonstrated his poor work rate & defensive technique.
We were dominated with ball & constantly put on our backs rendering quick pay the balls impossible- can’t blame Lichaa .
I would probably replace Holland with Hopoate & bring in Meaney at fullback at this stage.
Start Fualalo with Napa off the bench

Defence needs to be aggressive & more decisive our wrestle needs urgent attention Mr Babic.
I give this 17-18 players 4 games to improve it’s then up to Pay to answer some questions if we’re not competitive.

I’m hearing whispers that Noddy may be a candidate........watch this space

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Factor in:
The Warriors start every season on fire last year they put 30 points on Souths & Easts in the first 4 rounds and then.....
Napa is not match fit, his “hampered” preseason commenced in mid January & would be more effective coming off the bench.
We were dominated with ball & constantly put on our backs rendering quick pay the balls impossible- can’t blame Lichaa .
I would probably replace Holland with Hopoate & bring in Meaney at fullback at this stage.
Start Fualalo with Napa off the bench,
CHN for RFM starting Ogden on the bench RFM back to Canterbury Cup

Defence needs to be aggressive & more decisive our wrestle needs urgent attention Mr Babic.
I give this 17-18 players 4 games to improve it’s then up to Pay to answer some questions if we’re not competitive.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Factor in:
Start Fualalo with Napa off the bench

Yes please 'noddy"