Steve Price

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the players running out today would be like why should we show loyalty when one of our fucking board members is there wearing the opposite teams colours.
He could of wore half dogs and half warriors polo sounds like that would off suited him. His a wanker

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definately could of wore a nuetral shirt. Needs another right from Brett White

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a good look. Dumb ****.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you guys sure he didn’t change into the warriors gear at half time?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys sometimes you just have to remember it’s just a game and what happened in Christchurch was the lowest act from a coward. I see nothing wrong with what Steve did in honour of those lost in the massacre. I’ll give him a pass this time.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not a good look. Dumb ****.
49 people died, he wanted to show support for the country he lived in for 10 years.
The Australian flags in Sydney were at half mast yesterday and the Opera House was bathed in a Silver Fern.
I’m with him in supporting our cousins across the ditch

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve was a great player and captain. Played exceptionally for Queensland for quite sone series after the Dogs could not see the value in keeping him and the Warriors could,It was not his fault the dogs were hopeless yesterday.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
With all that has happened at the club in the last months and how we played yesterday pricey wearing a warriors polo is the least of anyone's problems.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they were having a celebration for the 25 years and he being a former captain would have attended I don’t think it’s too much of a worry I’m sure our board would have green lighted the move

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
49 people died, he wanted to show support for the country he lived in for 10 years.
The Australian flags in Sydney were at half mast yesterday and the Opera House was bathed in a Silver Fern.
I’m with him in supporting our cousins across the ditch
Could of showed his support without wearing opposition colours.