Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland (right edge)
4. Hopoate
5. Crichton
6. Lewis (honestly just needs to become a running 5/8, lacks control at this point
7. Cogger (can call the shot better than anyone we have, might not be as physically capable, but we need direction)
8. Napa
9. Foran (because why the fuck not, make actually make him get involved and what do we have to lose honestly)
10. Tolman (sadly we dont have better)
11. CHN
12. Martin (just bring him back, at least he's a bigger body)
13. Jackson (i know our edge defence needs help, but that doesn't mean shit if we aren't winning the middle, we need his hard runs in the middle third)

14. Elliot / Smith
15. Ogden
16. Mariner / Smith
17. Sue

* we have to have a 4x forward bench, pack is to weak to waste a spot for a utility
Terrible. Result will be even worse then today

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the very least the changes should be.. meaney to fullback, hoppa for Montoya.. Smith and holland back together..
Why move Hoppa, he was the only one who was solid. Did you watch Meaney in NSW Cup? I did...He was shit

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comments ive had to read on here the last 3 months about elliot getting better and still people cant work out it has to be chn, rfm, backrow jacko to lock. Too many of yez have jumped the gun on lewis he only played 9 games. Martin wouldnt have made a difference today but how elliot still gets picked in front of him is beyond me. Rfm has never tackled with his shoulder. Holland, montoya, licha, elliot have always been a waste of time and always will be. Not many of yez had chn in your starting backrow only a few of us cause yez somehow talked youselves into elliot is a starting lock in first grade. I was deanos biggest supporter but simple things like that is the coaches fault. Bring in new coach i dont have time for these selections anymore. Fualalo has to be let go, a huge waste of fucking time and space, the ***** never been any good.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Meany (need some speed ffs)
2. Hoppa
3. Smith
4. Holland
5. Crighton

6. Lewis
7. Foran (Cogger when he breaks)

8. Tolman
9. WHO KNOWS
10. Fualalo (First 20)

11. Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson (doesnt wanna play lock. Fuk him. Play there)

14. Elliot
15. RFM
16. Napa (20 to 60)
17. Sue

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
They need more line speed and people cant be heros and jump out of the defensive line. Some interesting attacks that nearly worked, just needs more refinement. I think they will learn and adapt next week. Heres hoping anyway

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I noticed last year and 1st game today is Dean pay does not no how to use a bench/changes at all

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why move Hoppa, he was the only one who was solid. Did you watch Meaney in NSW Cup? I did...He was shit
Hoppas a shit fullback that provides nothing... He did fuck all today , not only did he do nothing , but he did it in slow motion.. .. if by 'solid' you mean not diarrhoea, then yes he was a hard turd not a soft one..

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya still shit I see.

Meaney has to be in the backline somewhere he is a much better prospect then Montoya.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can make all the changes you want, but the simple fact is that we have the slowest spine and backline in the comp by a country mile

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes a I did watch meaney today.. he's fast and scored a try due to backing up a line break .. 2 things hoppa doesn't have speed and the ability to back up..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is how the team SHOULD have been this week.But thyat would mean Lichaa playing 80 mins at hooker.That's a worry.
Nah Cogger or Lewis can move into hooker for 20-30 min

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes a I did watch meaney today.. he's fast and scored a try due to backing up a line break .. 2 things hoppa doesn't have speed and the ability to back up..
Lewis didnt play well at all today except for his defence. Im not going to be popular here but foran is finished for me. I would be happy to see cogger in with lewis. This is no different to the start of last year. Foran, montoya, both are not part of my team. Holland should be with smith had a great understanding last year. Chn played well and can play centre instead of montoya. Although his metres today were beter than most. A place for hopa in the centres and as much as i think meaney is hesitant in defence i would use him for backing up and his speed, our attack today was woeful. Our forwards need a kick up the arse apart from napa only one with mongrel. Licha has done his dash his dummy half plays are rubbish. Our hooker in canterbury cup is a ripper. We were stuffed from the first try scored today no answers. Critchen has a prob with high kicks and is going to be a burden with the way he attacks high balls. Pay needs to make changes or it will be a shit season. Sorry for the negs but so crapped with todays effort.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
sad thing is its only 4 changes and highlights how bad our team is. honestly foran would be 10x better than Lichaa and JMK at hooker... if hes not gunna get involved in the halves id force him there just because we need value for money out of him... Des fucked us and until Hoppa, Foran, Tolman are out of our side the des stain still remains

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis didnt play well at all today except for his defence. Im not going to be popular here but foran is finished for me. I would be happy to see cogger in with lewis. This is no different to the start of last year. Foran, montoya, both are not part of my team. Holland should be with smith had a great understanding last year. Chn played well and can play centre instead of montoya. Although his metres today were beter than most. A place for hopa in the centres and as much as i think meaney is hesitant in defence i would use him for backing up and his speed, our attack today was woeful. Our forwards need a kick up the arse apart from napa only one with mongrel. Licha has done his dash his dummy half plays are rubbish. Our hooker in canterbury cup is a ripper. We were stuffed from the first try scored today no answers. Critchen has a prob with high kicks and is going to be a burden with the way he attacks high balls. Pay needs to make changes or it will be a shit season. Sorry for the negs but so crapped with todays effort.
I’d give Foran a few more weeks only because today the forwards gave him absolutely nothing to work off and he has had a long time out of the game.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran is a disaster.

Worst signing this club has ever made.

Came out firing in the first 15min, than blew his gasket.

His body was finished 2 seasons ago. To all the Foran lovers, if you cannot see that his body was finished a long time ago, the best psychiatrists in the country cannot help you
Yes, I was watching him in the second half and I could swear he looked injured or very sore, maybe his hamstrings by the way he was walking.
I can’t see Foran lasting more than 6 games.
Absolute Disaster.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d give Foran a few more weeks only because today the forwards gave him absolutely nothing to work off and he has had a long time out of the game.
We were outplayed all over the park today and i agree the forwards were poor. Neither he or lewis changed there 5th tackle option other than putting up the bomb. But you have to give it to the warriors every player played well and we helped.