Your ideal forward pack

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoever is there it would just be shuffling players around. I really didn't see anyone who stood out today and the players in lower grades are just reserve graders, there's no real standouts.

There were many games last year where we ended up stuck in our own half. I was expecting different today but it was more of the same. We also don't have the quality backs that get a team out of the half in the first few tackles of a set.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After watching today we are really going to struggle for go forward. Napa, Tolman and Elliott just aren’t going to get it done and we don’t really have much else to put in there that’s going to make a huge difference.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching today we are really going to struggle for go forward. Napa, Tolman and Elliott just aren’t going to get it done and we don’t really have much else to put in there that’s going to make a huge difference.
Agree, we really don’t have a lot of anything at all at the moment.. off the cuff/offloads /adlib would make things more interesting.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever is there it would just be shuffling players around. I really didn't see anyone who stood out today and the players in lower grades are just reserve graders, there's no real standouts.

There were many games last year where we ended up stuck in our own half. I was expecting different today but it was more of the same. We also don't have the quality backs that get a team out of the half in the first few tackles of a set.
The young hooker in Reggie's stood out to me (marschke).. but yeah even Martin looked poor in NSW cup .. had some really bad arm grabs early in the game and never really settled in.. made a half break and that's all she wrote...

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. CHN

14. Sue
15. RFM
16. Elliott
17. Chris Smith

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The young hooker in Reggie's stood out to me (marschke).. but yeah even Martin looked poor in NSW cup .. had some really bad arm grabs early in the game and never really settled in.. made a half break and that's all she wrote...
That's really good news about Marschke. I don't see us getting a 9 from other teams unless we pay overs, especially if they have decent offers from strong clubs like the rorters.

I didn't see anything I liked from Lichaa or JMK today. I hate going over old ground but I think Hasler ruined Lichaa, he's just a tackling machine, nothing more.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My ideal forward pack would include Klemmer..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Vaughan, Welch, Twal... we need to buy front rowers from other clubs, all ours have shit go forward. Napa not a metre eater, just the big hitter / fear factor

Last edited:

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CHN was good, Elliot was poor I’d swap them , Nelson was good in Reggie’s he won’t have to wait long for first grade , Montoya needs to be removed from the club , bring in Harper as his replacement ,

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman - Best prop at club, It hurts.
Napa - Adds muscle up front
Martin - Can run lines and score points, ok defender
Chn - Best backrower we have but lets put him on the bench FCUK!
Jacko - Best lock we have but we cradle him on an edge.

RFM - IDC what anyone says, Kids a prop and can be x factor off bench.
Elliot - Comes on and does his crazy thing and can cover multiple positions
Sue - Atleast he tries to defend.
Don't fukn know but ill give Roumanos a shot, Kid was superb in his debut for reserves, Future NRL player.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Napa
JMK
RFM
CHN
Martin
Jackson

Tolman
Ogden
Toamaaga
Elliot

RFM is shit out on an edge but would be good in middle with his footwork and offload, Jackson needs to sure up the middle and do a bit ball playing like Jake Trbovic. CHN will give us some much needed strike out wide as does Martin who runs good lines and supports well. I think this pack is more balanced and plays to our strengths more. It still won’t help if we play like we did today though.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We are really gonna miss Klem this year by the look of it.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman - Best prop at club, It hurts.
Napa - Adds muscle up front
Martin - Can run lines and score points, ok defender
Chn - Best backrower we have but lets put him on the bench FCUK!
Jacko - Best lock we have but we cradle him on an edge.

RFM - IDC what anyone says, Kids a prop and can be x factor off bench.
Elliot - Comes on and does his crazy thing and can cover multiple positions
Sue - Atleast he tries to defend.
Don't fukn know but ill give Roumanos a shot, Kid was superb in his debut for reserves, Future NRL player.
I didn’t see your post, I just pretty much said the same thing. Great minds think alike LoL

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jacko to lock would work defensively but he’s not exactly a meter eater.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jacko to lock would work defensively but he’s not exactly a meter eater.
he runs hard finds his front and has a quicker play the ball than any of our middle forwards

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did wonders for Newcastle go forward.
Still stifled the Halves with his slow play the balls though.. few good offloads resembled Klemmer under 20s days.