Are we in trouble?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Gotta be the single most pathetic performance I’ve ever seen. If this shit is anything to go by we’re gonna be in for a very long season.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
No matter how hot they were, we were trash in every single part of our game. There is not one thing that we can build off. Strength is shit, fitness is shit, defence shit, attack shit, forwards shit, backs shit. Worst team I have seen in the nrl in who knows how long. We never looked like getting to their 20, without a penalty. In saying all that, I always knew we were a bottom 4 side, but nothing had me believing we were as shit as today.
Agree 100%
I mean even goofy knows in NRL today no natter how skilful to win you need size speed and muscle . We made Warriors look like world beaters and we had nothing , where was the coaching plan that included quick play the balls pressure kicks and solid defensive patterns? Never in the game from the get go.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think Jackson need to move into the middle. Put Elliot on the bench CHN has to start.... as for our backs maybe being in Harper. But it has to a priority moving forward in recruitment..... and for Fucks sake we can’t leave the control of the team to a kid who has played 10 games Foran needs to be more involved

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our strength and conditioning along with our wrestling is atrocious, it has been for years.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Warriors at home are not the team you want for the first round when you are a struggling team with new players. Especially hard if they have the bulk of possession with their size and speed.
I don’t get the negativity in here.i didn’t expect us to win today.i also didn’t expect us to get flogged.warriors were up for it that’s for sure.pay needs to make some changes for next week.it will take us a month to get some combos going.i do think we needed another trial.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All bs aside. No team in the comp today would have beaten warriors. Say anything you like the way they ran and the way they defended they would have smacked any team in the Comp today.

Doesn’t help we got floged but a young side trying to prove a point and nothing gojng your way just proved what inexperience does and heads dropped. Attitude killed us and flattered the score line. A few minor changes next week and fingers crossed a few things go our way early in the match and then they play with confidence and string some sort of wins. Well that’s me hoping so :(

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps another trial game would have improved our fitness

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is clearly a culture issue at our club because once upon a time, this club would not have put up with some of the pathetic efforts from players in the top team that we do now. Drastic change is needed.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't worry we still have lichaa and we just need to stay patient until he reaches his potential in 2022