Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
50 minutes in ... second penalty to us for laying in the ruck.

Can someone tell me is we are paying the skills coach? I've see no skill at all so far!!

Someone needs to remind Pay we have more than 13 players and it's okay to make interchanges in the first half. CHN only comes on in the second half. The fuck?

JMK will probably come on with 5 minutes to go.

Rhyse Martin needs to be back in the starting 13. RFM is an impact player..
To anyone suggesting Martin, Meaney, Harper, or anyone else needs to be in the starting line up, they need to watch the Canterbury Cup replay.

Offered next to nothing and we almost got run down in the end. John Olive was completely shite.

I appreciate we are all emotional fans, but its pretty much you and Mr I as the sole holdouts in the "refs are fucking us" camp. The rest of us seems to be seeing it for what it is.
You need to reread the thread.. there are far more than just 2 of us chastising the ref calls that gave Warriors a leg up to score.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha take the two points
Cmon dogs for god sake get into it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
whats with this tip on shit... we arent that skillful... raiders defence is shit and that fooled alot of us in the trial

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What awful football from the Dogs. They have no clue how to defend, or move the ball.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How soon the sack Pay
Threads?

The only positive I can actually muster is fualao has improved dramatically. Sue looks solid.

Lewis has been trash. Lichaa is Fucking garbage. No one else worth mentioning that I can think of.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay has absolutely destroyed all the combinations we formed at the end of last year

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You need to reread the thread.. there are far more than just 2 of us chastising the ref calls that gave Warriors a leg up to score.
We could have a 20-1 penalty count for us today and we’d still be getting flogged

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Who would want to play for this abortion of a team? We can’t attract quality players playing like this

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasler cap management
hahah stop with the blame Hasler copout.

We got rid of Klemmer and Morris twins to go for C.Crichton, CHN, Napa and a few other complete duds.

All you have to do is look at how happy all the players that have left the club are. I wouldnt
blame J.Jackson for leaving after this year.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 minutes in ... second penalty to us for laying in the ruck.

Can someone tell me is we are paying the skills coach? I've see no skill at all so far!!

Someone needs to remind Pay we have more than 13 players and it's okay to make interchanges in the first half. CHN only comes on in the second half. The fuck?

JMK will probably come on with 5 minutes to go.

To anyone suggesting Martin, Meaney, Harper, or anyone else needs to be in the starting line up, they need to watch the Canterbury Cup replay.

Offered next to nothing and we almost got run down in the end. John Olive was completely shite.

CHN came on in the first half, and the penalties are 3-2 if you hadn't noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.