Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came home early and left my MRS at the shops so I can watch my team play as I was excited that 2019 would be a better season for us Doggies fans ... geez how wrong was I .. my MRS texted me and told me to wake up to myself laughing emojis hahaha ... I am now headed back to the shops to continue my day with my tail between my legs!!! TSK TSK

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK is a waste of a bench spot, we could've used another forward. Martin on the run on side and RFM on the bench.
mentioned that a while ago given our weak front row, we needed a high rotation of forwards coupled with winning the opening exchanges...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichhaaaaa is the worse player ever.
I think Foran is actually ok considering. Forced a line drop out butMontoya the kook drop it.
We'll NEVER play semi's with Lichaa in the team. Mark my words on that. Anyone who disagrees is absolutely fucking clueless.
The Madness LOLLOOL
Add the right centre to your quote

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have we learned nothing from the trials? We scorde all our points with JMK on the field, not Lichaa.

Our service from dummy half is so damn slow by the time Lichaa passes it defence is on us, or our forwards are flat footed. It's also why our backs aren't getting any space because our halves are getting the ball flat and late.

Get JMK on, fuck Lichaa off, and we'll start seeing the team moving.

Lichaa with the 3rd slowest play the ball of all our players... piss him off.
Bring up Ben Marschke

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utter crap. We've had limited opportunities in the opposition 20 and could have scored at least once and maybe twice. The physicality of the Warriors has absolutely nothing to do with "positional and tactical decisions". Take a cold shower champ.
limited opportunities because we've been doing fuck all with field position. Every kick has been shit, the kick chase isn't putting any pressure on and there has been no attempt to pin the warriors in their own 10 or 20 even. they've been finishing every set in our 40 because our kicking game is absolute garbage.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Utter crap. We've had limited opportunities in the opposition 20 and could have scored at least once and maybe twice. The physicality of the Warriors has absolutely nothing to do with "positional and tactical decisions". Take a cold shower champ.
Enjoy leaving in a dreamland

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We are playing the warriors who on paper are average at best. Wait till we play the top sides, there are going to be some record breaking score lines.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you opened the other eye, you could see there were decisions in our favour as well. You must be blind i you can't see the warning signs from that half.
I wasn't saying we played well at all. If you look back I said that we were a bottom 8 side. It doesn't help that we continually get shafted by the referees year in year out.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s our own fault, we’ve read these articles and started to believe in the hype BUT sadly our backline sucks balls and we need some marquee recruits for 2020.

This was probably always going to happen...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see the structures and game plan working... WHAT HAPPENED TO JUST PLATING FOOTY!!! #fcukthestructuresPAY

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Prince is playing like a Pauper

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the fuck does teams like sharks and Newcastle have star line ups and we’re stuck with these blokes ?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol and I got so much shit for saying we won’t make the 8, like I said there’s gonna be a lot of disappointed kennelers going by their over the top expectations for this year

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
93% completions for zero points wow
I was thinking we had high completions. Then Anasta opens his disease mouth and says “all Canterbury have to do is keep their completions right up”. What a knob jockey!! He pisses me off stupid f***er

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are so predictable in our attack what happen to the 2nd phase play end of last season dosent exist its gone. Hate to say it but even lewis is not the same just bloody bombs same same same last year he was trying all sorts of stuff.
new season, were are still in contention and playing for points. The moment we are no longer in the race for the 8 we will become king beaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.