News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What possibly can you do with a semi auto other than commit mass murder ? You can’t practice your aim as you don’t really need to aim at the object you are shooting at just point in the direction and press the trigger.
Yep. They're pretty stupid. The only reason for a semi-auto is for farmers as it makes it easier to kill packs of foxes and rabbits.

Aiming with a rifle is difficult without training but only over about 50m. Hitting someone at 10m without training is pretty easy. Hitting someone at 300m away without training is damn near impossible.

Of course there are other factors. Real guns aren't like video game guns. If the sites are zeroed to 300m (like most military rifles) then if you aim at someone's head who is 50m away the bullet will fly over their head.

Hand guns on the other hand are much more difficult. Soldiers with years of training still often have trouble hitting anyone over 10m away with a hand gun. Yet hand guns are harder to get than rifles because they're easier to hide.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He stated that he was going to stop the Muslim invaders and he criticised left wing groups for white genocide.

You don't get much more white supremacist than that.
He mentioned he wanted a government like chinas, kind of bizarre with his other beliefs.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant imagine how a normal person can be so calm like he was while he killed 49 people and injured many more.

he either was on some sort of drugs to calm his nerves or he is a professional who has killed people in the past.
People use adderal in tests and studying for hyper focus, so its possible he could of been on something like that.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What possibly can you do with a semi auto other than commit mass murder ? You can’t practice your aim as you don’t really need to aim at the object you are shooting at just point in the direction and press the trigger.
Pig hunting is one

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Fraser Anning you fucking dog. Yes promote more hatred you fuck nut. Cant believe ***** voted this motherfucker in.

I was balling my eyes out watching this earlier, not because I'm a Muslim but because over 40 innocent people lost their lives for what? Cuz some **** thinks Islam is taken over the world. Go fuck yourself. I would fucking love a day with the **** just to torture this guy so slowly

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just watched the video, just witnessed evil.

He looks more of a gamer than professionally trained, especially when he tried to reload the double magazine.

Him and anyone enjoying or supporting this demon is a sick fuck.
interesting that you say he handles weapons like a gamer.
One of the reports I watched mentioned his strategy to be like something out of "Fortnight".. Ive always been concerned that these violent games could stir up a kind of power tripping supremist attitude.

I wonder if any connections will be made..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure there have been already.

I'm a strong believer that with or without video games of these kind, these things still would happen.

Millions and millions of people play these war style games, and 99.99999% are able to split reality and virtual apart with no issues.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the reports I watched mentioned his strategy to be like something out of "Fortnight".. Ive always been concerned that these violent games could stir up a kind of power tripping supremist attitude.

That reporter doesn't know what he's talking about. While I don't play fortnite the so called strategies could not be more different. This sick fuck planned his every move and was calculating. Fortnite is a bunch of kids running around trying to shoot each other with building blocks they got from cutting down trees.

And I've, amongst millions of other kids, played shooting games all of my life, I'd never think of let alone carry out something as disgusting as this.

The way he was handling a gun, reloading, using a strobe, etc showed he knew exactly how to handle a semi automatic rifle. Video games, while some are realistic, do not teach you how to handle a rifle in real life.

This is adding two and two together and getting 4,897, IMO.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Video games will always be mentioned when a shooting happen the amount of studies have suggested there's little impact, saying that though that's why parental guidance is important as with anything you do though

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That reporter doesn't know what he's talking about. While I don't play fortnite the so called strategies could not be more different. This sick fuck planned his every move and was calculating. Fortnite is a bunch of kids running around trying to shoot each other with building blocks they got from cutting down trees.

And I've, amongst millions of other kids, played shooting games all of my life, I'd never think of let alone carry out something as disgusting as this.

The way he was handling a gun, reloading, using a strobe, etc showed he knew exactly how to handle a semi automatic rifle. Video games, while some are realistic, do not teach you how to handle a rifle in real life.

Yep the old video game debate that comes out. Just like back in the 80's/90's they blamed horror/violent movies and also heavy metal and rap music for murders and shootings.

I see that PewDiePie is coping a lot of heat online and even journalists are giving it to him like he had something to do with it. All because the guy mentioned "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he went on to start shooting. How retarded are people to think that PewDiePie is actually involved, the shooter said it because PewDiePie is the most subscribed person on Youtube and it was part of his deranged plan to get more coverage using PewDiePie. He wants to make a great devide between people and cause confliction supposedly.

Last edited:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep the old video game debate that comes out. Just like back in the 80's/90's they blamed horror/violent movies and also heavy metal and rap music for murders and shootings.

I see that PewDiePie is coping a lot of heat online and even journalists are giving it to him like he had something to do with it. All because the guy mentioned "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he went on to start shooting. How retarded are people to think that PewDiePie is actually involved, the shooter said it because PewDiePie is the most subscribed person on Youtube and it was part of his deranged plan to get more coverage using PewDiePie. He wants to make a great devide between people and cause confliction supposedly.
It's always [INSERT CURRENT MOST POPULAR VIDEO GAME HERE]'s fault. Mortal Kombat caused 9/11 or whatever.

While I don't know enough about pew die pie, he seems to be an easy target for the media. He was playing some multiplayer game online, recently, and some guy's user name was something against Jews and they called pew die pie anti semetic. Like he chose the name or something...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And saying "he got this idea from fortnite" or "he knew how to kill people because he plays fortnite" is the equivalent of me saying "I'm the world's greatest driver because I'm good at Mario Kart". See how ridiculous that sounds?

People, mostly media, connecting dots that aren't there are making assumptions that don't help the situation. It's just shifting blame where it doesn't belong.

This demented, sick fuck made it clear why he was doing this. His warped views are what caused this, not call of duty or a battle royale game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So from an investigative pov what motivated this? A few are saying Trump, Hansen and their racism based on religion ?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So from an investigative pov what motivated this? A few are saying Trump, Hansen and their racism based on religion ?
His warped ideology caused this. There are always people who will politicise this to try to justify their dislike for a politician. I see a few celebrities are using this as an excuse for "see, this is why I don't like X politician it's their fault". The usual know it alls who know everything because they play dress ups and sing songs.

No politician in any civilised country would encourage or condone this unacceptable, disgusting act whether people want to believe it or not.

No politician, left or right, could not be affected by this. I don't care what anyone says.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's always [INSERT CURRENT MOST POPULAR VIDEO GAME HERE]'s fault. Mortal Kombat caused 9/11 or whatever.

While I don't know enough about pew die pie, he seems to be an easy target for the media. He was playing some multiplayer game online, recently, and some guy's user name was something against Jews and they called pew die pie anti semetic. Like he chose the name or something...
Yeah I know of PewDiePie a little but I am not one of his subscribers or watch a lot of his content but as I mentioned he is the most subscribed YouTuber so that would make him easy to target because of it.

I just can't understand how much hate he is getting right now over something he has nothing to do with at all. And I've seen that on other social media sites and forums people that are sticking up for PewDiePie are getting bans while people that are trashing him can do so freely. It makes the mind boggle sometimes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just woke up and tuned into the today show and they had sociologist on and he outright said. "we shouldn't be afraid to call the extreme white nationalist groups terrorists"
applaud his statement because thats exactly what they are, happy to see people aren't trying to sugar coat it.

Court room is closed to the public, relavent media authorities have apparently been granted access. I am concerned though on if they will release any footage as he clearly has no remorse and will no be something the effected families would need to hear about.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I found that video game part of his manifesto purely satirical. Stupid how central parts of media culture get drawn into question due to some psychopath mentioning them. Pewds will always get targeted sadly, comes with the territory sadly.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad day. Feels weird where I am and it's hit the entire country hard.

The guy is an absolute ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.