Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s madness !!!! Words can’t express...

PRICELESS.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn’t watched the video please watch it. I literally got goosebumps listening to Napa. Really loving how much the jersey means to these boys. We may not yet have a premiership force but we definitely have the bulldogs culture back!

https://www.facebook.com/115347125148593/posts/2579608645389083?sfns=mo
fuck i want Crichton to kill it. Infectious smile (like Inu) and a killer rig, very likeable character .... big emphasis on "no homo" here haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if I wasn't excited enough before this just gave me an extra boost. Can't wait for tomorrow and watch the boys rip in. Great to see the new guys seem like they feel at home with the Doggies and looking to make an impact in the team. I wasn't a fan of Napa when he was at the Rorters but since he has come to us he is really starting to grow on me. You can feel that we are getting back to our Bulldogs culture and team that we have missed for several years because a certain nose whistler killed it.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It actually makes me so angry that so many pretenders got to wear our jersey! Moses mbye, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, tony Williams. Just to name a few. This new breed is what the bulldogs culture is all about! Napa could easily become the biggest cult favourite in years!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Boys look really fit and I just have a lot of time for Elliott - he may not be the flashiest player but he gives his all and I like the words he had for Napa.

Would’ve been great for Napa to hear Elliott articulate the love from the rest of the team toward him.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one sensing a massive ambush tomorrow? We are going to maul them.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So good to watch that video. The boys have bonded together so well. You can tell when they received there jumpers how proud they were, never thought I would say this but gonna luv that Napa. I don’t usually bet but put my money on them to beat the warriors tomorrow.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn’t watched the video please watch it. I literally got goosebumps listening to Napa. Really loving how much the jersey means to these boys. We may not yet have a premiership force but we definitely have the bulldogs culture back!

https://www.facebook.com/115347125148593/posts/2579608645389083?sfns=mo
Thank you so much for posting that video. It only reinforces the impression that I got in meeting all the boys who got their jerseys. Napa has grown incredibly in my eyes and the emotion he showed was a carbon copy of the emotions he showed after a training session that my family and I attended. Down to earth, unbelievably humble and certainly fan orientated. More power to the young man and I hope that he and all our other recruits have a ripper of a season. We may not challenge for the title ( although who knows as anything can happen :persevere:) but we are most certainly clawing back our Bulldog DNA that was just about completely stripped from us by the Manly interloper who never really had any idea of being a Bulldog. I am looking forward to the game tomorrow and wish the boys all the best. Hopefully the terrible happenings of today in New Zealand are not a worry for anyone who attends the game. In relation to that, my prayers are with those who lost loved ones and those directly impacted by the horrible insanity of a few deranged individuals.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thank you so much for posting that video. It only reinforces the impression that I got in meeting all the boys who got their jerseys. Napa has grown incredibly in my eyes and the emotion he showed was a carbon copy of the emotions he showed after a training session that my family and I attended. Down to earth, unbelievably humble and certainly fan orientated. More power to the young man and I hope that he and all our other recruits have a ripper of a season. We may not challenge for the title ( although who knows as anything can happen :persevere:) but we are most certainly clawing back our Bulldog DNA that was just about completely stripped from us by the Manly interloper who never really had any idea of being a Bulldog. I am looking forward to the game tomorrow and wish the boys all the best. Hopefully the terrible happenings of today in New Zealand are not a worry for anyone who attends the game. In relation to that, my prayers are with those who lost loved ones and those directly impacted by the horrible insanity of a few deranged individuals.
Will be a high emotion encounter tomorrow given the circumstances

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Players paid respects to the victims of Christchurch Massacre before captains run too.

Hoppa presenting Crichton
Fualalo presenting Sue
Jacko presenting CHN
Elliott presenting Napa

Players look in amazing shape... Elliott, Napa and Fualalo must have to go through doorways sideways these days.

Napa with some really nice words.

Playing group look so tight at the moment... Players playing for each other, for the team and for the jersey... not for the ego. Been a few yers since we have seen that.

fuck i want Crichton to kill it. Infectious smile (like Inu) and a killer rig, very likeable character .... big emphasis on "no homo" here haha
It's not gay unless it gives you an erection!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least some people are getting their jerseys!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Players paid respects to the victims of Christchurch Massacre before captains run too.

Hoppa presenting Crichton
Fualalo presenting Sue
Jacko presenting CHN
Elliott presenting Napa

Players look in amazing shape... Elliott, Napa and Fualalo must have to go through doorways sideways these days.

Napa with some really nice words.

Playing group look so tight at the moment... Players playing for each other, for the team and for the jersey... not for the ego. Been a few yers since we have seen that.

It's not gay unless it gives you an erection!
That has been the case all off season....great vibes around the club and it appears that all the egos have checked out and left the building....

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t stop watching it. Elliot and Napa’s speeches give me tingles every time. Jackos speech about chn shows how they have all bonded. It’s so great to see! There wouldn’t be many teams with a stronger bond right now. That will beat a team of stars every day of the week!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faaaark check out CHNs arms. Hearing Napa speak about what it means to be a bulldog. Always hated the prick. After that I’ll call him big papi anytime.