Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
God that was a terrible game to watch, thought it was never going to end

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lordy, these games tonight are a smorgasbord of teams I fuckin despise. I can’t bring myself to even watch rorters games anymore. I’ll make an exception when they play the dogs when hopefully Napa sorts a few of the smug cheating ***** out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
DUIGI is pretty chunky this year. Looks like he’s been on the Kasiano diet all off season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as we despise both the rabbits an roosters I want the sombrero team to LOSE this one, so far so good, 6-0 to bunnies .

Oh An would love to nab Gagai, he’s a weapon..!!!

Last edited:

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck I just hate the NRL and everyone in it, Phil Gould, Freddy, Johns... all of them do my head in.

For Fuck sake.

I hope the Dogs rip in this year and make us all proud.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I was an apprentice, my boss used to say that I my facial hair was a reflection of the pussy I had, well go the badge, it's gotta be a forest down there.
I know you'll all be looking for spider webs when Kasey runs out

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's that fat fuck in the number 3 jersey for souffs?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Up up Cronulla have been exposed. Cheating got them some kudos last few years but due to the fact that their "STARS" are old men now and prone to injury and their new saviour Johnson is playing no better than he had been at the Warriors they look well to be polite ordinary........really Gallen needs to man up and retire and give a youngster a chance to shine...in saying that though the Drugcastle forwards are very brave in choosing him to sledge.....especially Klemmer and Gavet whose mouths never stopped....

We officially have a new double wank fest too; the Klemmer and Ponga show...enough to make one vomit....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who's that fat fuck in the number 3 jersey for souffs?

Oh, but didn't you know that he was upset at being called overweight and all and sundry ran to his defence in saying that he was ONLY 4 kg over his normal playing weight..:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, but didn't you know that he was upset at being called overweight and all and sundry ran to his defence in saying that he was ONLY 4 kg over his normal playing weight..:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
So he's 2,004 kilos?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I just hate the NRL and everyone in it, Phil Gould, Freddy, Johns... all of them do my head in.

For Fuck sake.

I hope the Dogs rip in this year and make us all proud.
Commentary box is packed full of clowns. Those clowns will write us off and show zero respect when we're televised on 9.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Commentary box is packed full of clowns. Those clowns will write us off and show zero respect when we're televised on 9.
And no doubt will sing the praises of the respective clubs loud and long.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They say the camera adds ten pounds to someone so by my calculations there are 49,642 cameras on him.
Theres wide angle lenses, and wide angle lenses.

As spidercam passes over Ginormous Greg, the footage flicks over to live imagery from a NASA satellite in order to fit him in frame.