League Life forum

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here catch the League Life forum last night? Interested to know what people thought of the concept, and the subjects which were touched on. I didn't mind the concept personally, and would be happy to see more of it, because let's be honest, the regular League Life format sucks. I like the fact that Todd was pressured into giving some definitive answers, as was the case re the stripped Storm premierships, he still managed to talk his way out of several other questions, in true Greenberg fashion... but hey, maybe next time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They Ruuule the World, girls.

Just need Beyonce and Oprah on that show would top it off.

But yes TG got asked some tough questions, answered them straight up but seemed to be complete BS answers to the majority.

Had a laught at Sticky regarding the management issues, then says not directed at you Todd... Lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They Ruuule the World, girls.

Just need Beyonce and Oprah on that show would top it off.

But yes TG got asked some tough questions, answered them straight up but seemed to be complete BS answers to the majority.

Had a laught at Sticky regarding the management issues, then says not directed at you Todd... Lol
Haha that was glorious... I thought it was Paul who said that? I laughed when they were posting up Tweets which were having a dig at Todd, like the comment about him being a better spinner than Warney :tongueclosed:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha that was glorious... I thought it was Paul who said that? I laughed when they were posting up Tweets which were having a dig at Todd, like the comment about him being a better spinner than Warney :tongueclosed:
Haha yeah saw that one and had a laugh too.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess because it was only an hour show and TG had to have his 30 minutes of shit that not many questions were really asked from the fans there, after of course the blurb for the show was getting back the power and the answers for the fans that they were seeking. Of course the St Merge fan was the one to have a say about the De Belin thing and of course his question was about presumption of innocence, the Melbourne fan about the Storm getting back their premierships, a Canberra fan about the no dickhead policy and the players they had to let go who were snapped up by other clubs. Cowboys, Parramatta, Manly were others to get a jersey.

Nothing much that we hadn't already heard . Of course Sticky and Gasnier had their say as did Marina Go from the Tigers. The tweets were quite amusing in part and also reflected things already said by others.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess because it was only an hour show and TG had to have his 30 minutes of shit that not many questions were really asked from the fans there, after of course the blurb for the show was getting back the power and the answers for the fans that they were seeking. Of course the St Merge fan was the one to have a say about the De Belin thing and of course his question was about presumption of innocence, the Melbourne fan about the Storm getting back their premierships, a Canberra fan about the no dickhead policy and the players they had to let go who were snapped up by other clubs. Cowboys, Parramatta, Manly were others to get a jersey.

Nothing much that we hadn't already heard . Of course Sticky and Gasnier had their say as did Marina Go from the Tigers. The tweets were quite amusing in part and also reflected things already said by others.

lol well we know it was all scripted... I thought Ricky made some good points regarding axed players though

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched it, a full hour of male bashing, how men are bad... even worse if they play football and all the disrespecting women that has brought drama this year is unacceptable ( actually I thought no one had been proven guilty yet? But going by the talk you’d think they were in prison already).

The only one who didn’t swallow Greenturds shit was Gasnier you could see he wasn’t having any of it, greenturds excuse about GI and the character refference was piss poor at best and even weaker when Gasnier ask if he’d be giving Debelin one

It was that far left I thought I had tuned in to the project, I think soon you’ll have to be transgender to be allowed a role in the NRL, the chic from the tigers Go or Gao kept bringing up the need for more women on the boards and in power and how tough she has it as a woman etc

All in all the biggest load of shit I have managed to sit through, total PC crap and a good solid hour of female impowerment and male bashing....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon all audience members were hand picked and all questions vetted beforehand.

Don't underestimate the NRL propoganda machine... I'm suprised Peter Beattie wasn't in the audience in his Newcastle Hawks jersey.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol well we know it was all scripted... I thought Ricky made some good points regarding axed players though
Yep, that he did ,but then again it was all from the perspective of the Raiders, practically lamenting that at least a couple of " dickheads " that Canberra let go have actually gone on to play good football..... representative footy too. There was a comment made that perhaps blokes like them should not be entitled to earn big money after having been released for indiscretions and that if that was the case some would not have a place in the game. Restraint of trade would be an issue though.....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone here catch the League Life forum last night? Interested to know what people thought of the concept, and the subjects which were touched on. I didn't mind the concept personally, and would be happy to see more of it, because let's be honest, the regular League Life format sucks. I like the fact that Todd was pressured into giving some definitive answers, as was the case re the stripped Storm premierships, he still managed to talk his way out of several other questions, in true Greenberg fashion... but hey, maybe next time.
I only saw the show a couple times last year, and didn't see the other night.

What was the main format change?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only saw the show a couple times last year, and didn't see the other night.

What was the main format change?

instead of Yvonne and the bimbos, it was Yvonne as host with a panel that featured Paul White, Marina Go, Sticky, Greenberg and a few others in a forum type setup, where they discussed some of the hot topics in front of a live audience. I am sure it was just a one off thing, but I'd like to see them do it at least every couple of months or whatever.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Next week it will be back to talking about who's the biggest hunk in the NRL or their periods or whatever girls talk about during their sleepovers