Official 2019 Jersey

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Youth Jerseys are in Rebel. Some with light and some with proper Dogs blue NRL logo. Both with Ladbrokes on back. Weird.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Youth Jerseys are in Rebel. Some with light and some with proper Dogs blue NRL logo. Both with Ladbrokes on back. Weird.
Official or Unofficial merchandise? Official Merchandise doesn't have any betting sponsorship for any clubs youth jerseyes.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Official or Unofficial merchandise? Official Merchandise doesn't have any betting sponsorship for any clubs youth jerseyes.
Dunno...is a major outlet going to sell unofficial stuff? Some had the inner collar type and some didn't. All had Ladbrokes printed.
Definite difference in NRL logo appearance one jersey to next. Weird.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed Classic directly today to ask when the jerseys would be appearing in their online store - no reply as yet.
Just got a reply from Classic - not expected to be in their online store until April.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they had Ladbrokes I’d say they are the ladies jerseys.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just got a reply from Classic - not expected to be in their online store until April.
massive failure from the club and all involved

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Went to rebel today hoping they would be in stock... even though i knew they wouldn't be. However the Panthers 'classic' jersey was there and tbh the material and make is very good compared to what they and the Titans had last season. Hopefully ours is the same quality.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a complete farce! All the momentum of new season sales has been lost!

How on earth do you fuck something up so bad?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was in the team store. Merch is nice. No men’s jerseys but saw the ladies jerseys there. Away jersey looks fucking mint. Asked the chick when the men’s jerseys and she said hoping to be in before next weeks game. But seemed like she was more hopeful then anything.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was in the team store. Merch is nice. No men’s jerseys but saw the ladies jerseys there. Away jersey looks fucking mint. Asked the chick when the men’s jerseys and she said hoping to be in before next weeks game. But seemed like she was more hopeful then anything.
Farout that’s pretty bad. Someone dropped the ball here, would of lost loads of sales.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we havent been wearing our away jersey? From the promotional video with classic i saw they had one and weve had 2 or 3 away games yet no jersey yet? We didnt seem to wear our alternate jersey last year either, seems strange

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we havent been wearing our away jersey? From the promotional video with classic i saw they had one and weve had 2 or 3 away games yet no jersey yet? We didnt seem to wear our alternate jersey last year either, seems strange
I dare say this week we’ll be wearing our away jersey as we’re playing the dragons. Looking forward to seeing it!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We are probably going for the most contrast after the NRL whinged about our jersey choice last year vs Parra.

Warriors wore blue, Parra we were at home, Tigers wore black, Storm dark purple.

Hopefully when we play a lighter coloured jersey away the away jersey will get a run.

Might see it against the Dragons?